Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse - True Blood

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 854 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 117,543 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 6th Jul 2009 at 7:37 PM
Updated: 6th Jul 2009 at 8:35 PM
Everyone's favourite cheerful telepathic waitress, lovingly sculpted out of pudding and straight to an idyllic vampire-free game near you!

Not perfect - there's just no way to make her brows look right without making her look pissy and her lips are just about impossible, but I did my best. Comes dressed in a full set of Sookie-ish outfits, plus a Merlotte's tee.

She's packaged in the long wavy hair, but also pictured in a ponytail from the Sims 3 Store. The ponytail in a clip from the base game is a reasonable substitute.

Sookie is wearing Aikea Guinea's eye replacements and face replacements, plus my body skin and shine replacements. If you want her to look just like she does in my pics, you'll need to get and install those separately.

Sookie was made using facial slider hacks. While you do not need any slider hacks to use her in your own game, if you want to modify any of her features, you will need a slider hack to do it. Awesomemod includes one, or there's Rick & Delphy's. Take your pick - she's not so overslidered that it matters which one you get.

Traits are: Brave, Friendly, Loner, Hopeless Romantic, and Good. She also loves Cobbler and Indie music (since there is no country option).

Other True Blood sims?

I won't be making any of the vampire sims (Eric, Bill, Jessica, Pam, etc.) until we get vampires for TS3. I -may- make some of the other human (or shifter) characters if I feel like it. Please don't nag me for them - if the mood strikes me, I will.

Installation Instructions:

1. Download the rar file.

2. Extract from the rar file. You'll need WinRAR, 7Zip, Stuffit Expander, or any other program that can handle rar files.

3. Place the .SIM file in: My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims - that's MY DOCUMENTS, not PROGRAM FILES. If you do not have a SavedSims folder, just make one. Two capital S's, ending with an s.

4. Place the .PACKAGE file in Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages - that's PROGRAM FILES now, not MY DOCUMENTS. You'll need your Resource.cfg set up first. Just use the Helper Monkey if you're feeling lazy.

5. Play! You'll find her in the premade sim bin. She's a female (obviously) young adult.

Thanks to:

Canoodle and Fansee for moral support and help in fixing her up. Aikea, for the pretty eyes and faces. Delphy, for CTU and fixing it so I could make her tee. And Anna Paquin, for being so damn cute.

Custom Content by Me:
- True Blood Merlotte's Tee