Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Request: Hospital Set

by Hekate999 Posted 14th Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM - Updated 26th Sep 2010 at 1:54 PM by Hekate999 : Update

317 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 173 Feedback Posts, 143 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 3:07 PM
THIS IS SO COOL!!!!!!
I've been looking for this such a long time.
I hope it works
Thanks a lot!
xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 2:20 PM
This set saved my life.

But can you add V-fib and asystole variations for the vital sign monitor? It would be awesome.
Forum Resident
#153 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 1:30 PM Last edited by nonamena : 16th Sep 2011 at 3:29 PM.
These objects are great and very well done I have a terribly stupid question though:

Quote:
I fixed shadow in a few objects and I added a new link with them. (D&M_Objects_FIX)

I reupload the "D&M_Hospital_Set_I.rar" including the new fixed objects.

Does this mean I only need to download D&M_Hospital_set_I.rar to get the fixed objects or do i need the Objects Fix package as well?

Thanks in advance to anyone who answers me! I looked through the comments but I didn't see any answer to this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#154 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 6:52 AM
Can i use the stuff to make my own hospital then i won't need the one given to us?
Test Subject
#155 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 4:20 AM
Default Missing files...:(
Hi!....I would love to use your set, but the file "Hospital_Set_I" has a problem. It says " Unexpected End of Archive" when I try to open it. The only things that are there are the x-ray wall decor and the anisthesia machine. The only reason I have the cot is because of the fix file you created, but now I cannot make a hospital, as I am lacking of the health monitor, the eye chart, baby cot, and others. Any help?
Test Subject
#156 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 4:25 AM
Never mind, re-downloaded and now it's all fine. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#157 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 1:10 PM
Just amazing. Great work. Thank you
Test Subject
#158 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 2:20 AM
could you make a wheel chair??
also maybe a straight jacket? (for the loonies :P)
Test Subject
#159 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 3:24 AM
I echo what everyone has said about your set. It is just incredible! The attention to detail. WOW! I wonder if you or somebody else can answer one question. I noticed in the pictures that "doctor" Sims and patients were actually interacting. Is it really possible to do this? I would so much like to create a WORKING hospital.
Field Researcher
#160 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 5:28 PM
Is this updated for pets patch?
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 4:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heat33330
Is this updated for pets patch?

Yeah I was wondering if this set will be patched. I love it so much, I use it in ALL of my stories. Its a bloody brillant set, and I really want to keep using it. I hope the creator updates it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#162 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 5:49 PM
You are AWESOME! Thank you so much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#163 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 11:09 PM
Thank you for the amazing set, I can now make a custom hospital and make it realistic with your objects, so I'm grabbing the set "grabs it with a happy smile on her face'
Test Subject
#164 Old 23rd Nov 2011 at 4:51 PM
Big thanks, it's a fabulous set! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 2:43 AM
I tried the baby's cot today and when someone tried putting the baby in the cot, woops! The baby eneded up on the floor.. O_O Any Ideas?
Test Subject
#166 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 7:56 PM
Same issue with the baby on the floor. Did not have this issue before pets.
Test Subject
#167 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 6:39 PM
Can anyone help me. I cannot get this to show up in my game. I have read everything and done everything I can. Please HELP!!
Test Subject
#168 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JourneyG
Same issue with the baby on the floor. Did not have this issue before pets.
Yeah and Hekate isn't repsonding to anyone...it makes me sad..I wanted a full on hospital...

My sim once told me.." Life is like a box of gifts from another sim..you don't really know whats in there, but hey, it fits in your back pocket".. I just stared blankly..and walked away.. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#169 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 1:43 AM
this is so cool
Top Secret Researcher
#170 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by riblicious
Yeah and Hekate isn't repsonding to anyone...it makes me sad..I wanted a full on hospital...
Since what broke those objects is so likely to be the same thing by which the 1.26 (Pets) patch broke lots of other CC, maybe there's a standard way of fixing them? I hope. Then it wouldn't have to necessarily be done by the original creator. But I don't know how.
Test Subject
#171 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:36 AM
well, I heard that the patch broke beds, so maybe that is what happened...

My sim once told me.." Life is like a box of gifts from another sim..you don't really know whats in there, but hey, it fits in your back pocket".. I just stared blankly..and walked away.. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#172 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 1:24 PM
Thanks for this!! Please make this work for the Sims3Pets! Plz Plz! Has anyone any ideas how to fix this?
Test Subject
#173 Old 1st Jan 2012 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
Fantastic! I'm actually working on a hospital for the town we'ren making in the CAW social group. This couldn't have come at a better time!! Thank-you so much :
)

how can i do that?
Test Subject
#174 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 6:10 PM
How this set work? is it for decor only?
Test Subject
#175 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by visa2012
How this set work? is it for decor only?

If you read it, it mentions what each one does. All the lights and such are actually in lighting. And the gurney, exam table, and the hospital bed, they are all actually in beds. But, yes, lots of the thing are decor. I just downloaded it today, and it is AMAZING!!!
Hope this helped
Page 7 of 13