Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Disentangled Part 2 - 26 De-Accessorized, Retextured, & Fixed Up EA Hairs

by Buckley Posted 28th Aug 2015 at 4:59 PM

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 112 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 11:03 AM
Bravo et merci
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 3:18 PM
male hairs plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 3:50 PM
Thanks! Love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 12:04 AM
I love these! I haven't checked in-game but I'm sure other people would like to double check- These won't be affected by hair/hat hider mods because they have a new mesh and uuid, right?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 6:14 PM
You are awesome, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 8:38 PM
Love, love, love these! They're indeed awesome on townies, but honestly, so many of my own sims will use these as well. XD
Inconceivable!
Original Poster
#32 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CarlDillynson
Do you need anything other than the base game to download these?

Quote: Originally posted by kin2lol
I love these! Do you need any expansion packs to use them??

No, you just need the base game. All these hairstyles are base game compatible.

Quote: Originally posted by EJ003
Thanks for part 2 i found that part 1 was added nicely to my game, as i said i regulated everything and i love these alot!!! again lovely hairstyles!!!! now i am asking maybe you could maybe do a small packet for guys too??? would be nice not use the same hairstyle for men alot of the time!!

Quote: Originally posted by gittevdv
Are you also gonna do male hairs? If that's a yes, I can't wait!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Mayor-Of-Mustard
male hairs plzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're welcome, EJ003! So glad you like them. =D As for doing a set for males, I haven't started working on it yet simply because there aren't as many hairs with weird accessories and hats for them as there are for female sims. However, I do intend to look into it soon. I know there are some styles that would look a whole lot better resized, repositioned, and/or retextured, but I doubt there would be nearly as many as I've done here. I also hope to do a set for children and toddlers someday as well, converting some and de-accessorizing/fixing other ones, but school just started back today so I'm a bit busier now. I would very much like to, though!

Quote: Originally posted by Pary
P.S - Your model is gorgeous! I love her jaw and chin line.

Wow, thank you so much! Her jaw line is what bothers me the most about her, actually, so you don't know how happy I am to hear that you like that part of her! Seriously, so flattered right now! <3

Quote: Originally posted by Tigerdyhr
Oh, you work quickly! Love this, can't wait to clean up my town Thanks! :D

Great suggestion someone made about the guys.

And I agree that your model is gorgeous!

Haha, no I'm actually really slow! I had both part 1 and part 2 finished and ready to upload when I posted the first half. XD Together, I've probably been working on this project for at least a year off and on. I just kept finding more hairs that I wanted to add to it! =D And thank you about my model! :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Ceroshiro
I love these! I haven't checked in-game but I'm sure other people would like to double check- These won't be affected by hair/hat hider mods because they have a new mesh and uuid, right?

Heya Cero. =) No, these have a completely different TGI than the EA versions so any CASP override mods that hide particular hairstyles won't impact these. As long as you have nothing that hides base game CC hair (and I don't know of any off the top of my head, but maybe NRaas MasterController has a feature that does that?) then these will show up just fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 8:11 AM
I always thought that so many of the store hairs would be much better without all the weird accessories. Thanks for making them usable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 11:28 AM
Thank you for all of your hard work on these! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 3:12 PM
thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#36 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 5:33 PM
I think I love you. This is amazing. I don't really like putting in hair that is textured wildly different from EA base, even on my active sims most of the time. This gives me and my town so many really good looking options, and it repatriates great hair with really nuts accessories.

Toddlers are SO underserved. If you do a set for toddlers, I will find out where you live so I can come give you a big kiss. Or not, if that would scare you off ;-).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 1st Sep 2015 at 11:48 PM
This is wonderful, and that you've made them lower poly.
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 2nd Sep 2015 at 11:33 AM
I loved the first set and I know I will LOVE this second set! Thank you so much! ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 2:18 AM
Cute! ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 10:12 PM
Thanks i will surely be forward for it and take your time!!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 3:21 PM
These are beautiful. But I can't open the game with them downloaded. My game crashes before even getting to the main menu. I have tried extracting all my new mods, but these hairs (dont know if it is all of them yet, but it seems so) are the culprit.
I have all expansions so far, and have the game updated and all. Know what could be wrong?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#42 Old 6th Sep 2015 at 3:16 AM Last edited by Amber Lokisdotter : 6th Sep 2015 at 1:22 PM.
While I like the accessories in the hair for some sims, for others I like something more conservative. I also love the fact that these are not high poly and won't lag my game!

Edit: I wanted to add that I, too, love your model. She is very beautiful, and I think many would love her as an upload.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 7th Sep 2015 at 8:29 AM
Thank you're perfect!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 10:06 PM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 4:28 PM
This is fantastic! Thank you so very much! I've been looking for a way to fix up my townies without using high-poly hairs, this could do the trick. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#46 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 8:02 PM
I was all set to delete half of these after checking them out. I figured some of 'em would be useful, sure. Then, I saw them in game. Now, I'm wondering just how much of the other CC hairs I can get rid of that aren't this high of quality.
These hairs really cover a lot of the styles that the sims ever really need. It's amazing what you did by getting rid of all the ridiculous accessories and cleaning them up as you have. I'd honestly be fine with them default replacing the hairs they represent. Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#47 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 10:47 PM
I have been playing with these in game, and I am so thrilled with your excellent work. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 22nd Sep 2015 at 7:14 PM
More awesomeness!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 7:27 PM
thank you so much :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 3:42 AM
You are amazing! This had to be SO much work! Thank you very much!
Page 2 of 6