Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 8:37 AM
Default WCIF an updated no autonomous singing mod?
My sim neighbors are driving me bonkers bursting out in song every moment. They sing horribly and it's not cool. Anyone know of a mod that can cut out the singing? Mccc used to have it but it's difficult to figure out and it only applies to sim that is currently clicked on
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Jan 2018 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
My sim neighbors are driving me bonkers bursting out in song every moment. They sing horribly and it's not cool. Anyone know of a mod that can cut out the singing? Mccc used to have it but it's difficult to figure out and it only applies to sim that is currently clicked on

MC Command Center's new function is global not just for the Sim you click on. You should read the documentation for how it works here: Automation Scan . There is a sample config file you can download from that page that has all the original Annoying Actions blocked. I used it to set up my own game and I don't have any Sims practicing singing or serenading anyone.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
MC Command Center's new function is global not just for the Sim you click on. You should read the documentation for how it works here: Automation Scan . There is a sample config file you can download from that page that has all the original Annoying Actions blocked. I used it to set up my own game and I don't have any Sims practicing singing or serenading anyone.

@aparkison Thanks for replying, but I already checked out the mccc I have no idea how to use the new auto can. it's too difficult to figure out, there are aren't any directions. i've seen the sample config file...wow it's really neat...what do i do with it? I'll just have to find someone to either update a mod by a creator or figure out how to make one myself i guess
Scholar
#4 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
@aparkison Thanks for replying, but I already checked out the mccc I have no idea how to use the new auto can. it's too difficult to figure out, there are aren't any directions. i've seen the sample config file...wow it's really neat...what do i do with it? I'll just have to find someone to either update a mod by a creator or figure out how to make one myself i guess

@rena2sweet4u If you put the config file in your mods folder everything in it will automatically be blocked. All it contains is the original actions that were blocked by MC Command Center before the change. Honestly, if you can take the time to sort out how to use the autonomy scan, you'll seriously find you like it a lot better.

I don't know if you ever played Sims 3, but the concept is similar to a mod by Twallan/NRAAS called Retuner. It has a learning curve, but it's so much better than having multiple tuning mods.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Jan 2018 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
@rena2sweet4u If you put the config file in your mods folder everything in it will automatically be blocked. All it contains is the original actions that were blocked by MC Command Center before the change. Honestly, if you can take the time to sort out how to use the autonomy scan, you'll seriously find you like it a lot better.

I don't know if you ever played Sims 3, but the concept is similar to a mod by Twallan/NRAAS called Retuner. It has a learning curve, but it's so much better than having multiple tuning mods.

I have been working with it for a while and it does have a learning curve, but it it's really neat.
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bur1440
I have been working with it for a while and it does have a learning curve, but it it's really neat.

Totally. I blocked Sims from playing in the trash last night. I got so tired of seeing them playing in the trash at the cookout areas around my Sim's homes, and it was so simple to do rather than having to make a tuning mod or go find one. I was so glad when Deaderpool integrated this function, because I had the original mod from here, but now there's less worry about it eventually becoming outdated.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 7:44 AM
Oh, I must do that as my Sim Josh was sitting on the toilet singing and eating grilled cheese alternately, while his brother was going all over the lot moaning about puddles and trash at the same time as one of their visitors was raking through the trash and then jumping in it.
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 8:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 8265jww
Oh, I must do that as my Sim Josh was sitting on the toilet singing and eating grilled cheese alternately, while his brother was going all over the lot moaning about puddles and trash at the same time as one of their visitors was raking through the trash and then jumping in it.

That sounds my like game!