Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:55 AM
Default pudding face
one of the main reasons I won't touch the sims 3. I'll admit I have seen some beautiful custom sims but the default pudding face just irks me. What was EA thinking?

is proud not to be a fracking idiot

Simmerful on Tumblr

Simmerful Downloads
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 12:42 PM
I agree, I can neve get my sims to look right on that game but I have seen some good sims for sims 3 made my other people.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 5:12 PM
Sims 3 sims are so butters it's unbelievable. Ok they're better than most sims 2 cc sims who even the men lOok like they were wearing eyeliner than they burst into tears causes they couldn't get to the bin, but not by much.

Just Call me Square!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 9:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minpinz
one of the main reasons I won't touch the sims 3. I'll admit I have seen some beautiful custom sims but the default pudding face just irks me. What was EA thinking?

I find it not too bad. Ok, maybe the face is a bit shiny and the default eyes have too big pupils (that's why i use escand's oh my eyes, which is here on mts) But overall they look not too bad. In the sims 2 they have hollow eyes. As if you are watching a sims version of the movie hollow man. Besides, i have seen worser in some games.