Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Euro-type Street Default Replacement Set

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 463 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 54,325 Views
Uploaded: 22nd Jul 2009 at 10:12 PM
This is a Street Default Replacement set inspired by JoshieJack's request for a more European looking version.

As you can see, the road is darker, the lane divider stripes are white (and sorry, but making them dashed lines is impossible because of the way the lines repeat over the asphalt texture--believe me, I tried), and the sidewalk is gray.

There are four files all together (1 asphalt, 1 street stripes, 2 sidewalk) and they can be used in any combination successfully, so if you some default colors but not all, just don't install the files you don't wish to use.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure to delete your cache files before starting your game after these files are installed. That and letting the movie run through after installing mods like this result in way fewer crashes to the desktop on the load screen.

Additional Credits:
Thank you very much Peter Jones, for S3PE and to JoshieJack for requesting this and for finding the files for me to edit.