Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Buyable Seed Spawners

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,598 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 86,890 Views
Uploaded: 24th Jul 2009 at 9:31 PM
Updated: 26th Jul 2009 at 7:21 PM
Now your sims can collect seeds at home!

Simply go into Build mode and find all the seed spawners under the 'Rocks' category (there is no miscellaneous category, so I simply chose rocks.) And place them wherever you like.

When these are placed, they are placed underground. So if after placing a spawner, you decide you no longer want it, you can dig a deep pond underneath it, then move your pointer around until you find it. Then you can move/delete it. But they are still invisible, so you'll have to remember where you placed them.

The titles are a little vague. They are simply labeled "common", "uncommon", "rare" and "special".

For a list of rarities, click here.

They are free to place.

They do NOT replace any original content, I simply created a clone of each spawner and enabled them in build mode under the rocks category.

The spawners run on a timer, so once placed it may take a few sim days for them to show up. The timer seems to reset after collecting them.

I've tested these and found no problems, but if you find something I haven't, please let me know.

Thanks to Srikandi for ideas, testing, carifications, etc.