Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 10:32 PM
The Mighty Boosh
Now I know there have to be some Boosh fans on this site somewhere. Not sure if any Americans will have seen it, if you haven't you should look on youtube. It is the most bizarre programme I've ever seen and I'm absolutely obsessed. I'm seeing them live this November and am looking forward to it, also a bit nervous because I'm slightly agrophobic and don't like large groups of people but I shall be (legally) drugged up so should be ok.

I think my favourite character is Old Gregg (d'ya love me) because he's slightly insane. I'm sad he wasn't in series three but hopeful he'll be in the live show given the reaction he got at the first one. http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=h0S6v...feature=related
I also love Crack Fox. Almost gave myself a hernia laughing at that episode. http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=IhfDUTPLX_A

I also love the crimps, I get them stuck in my head all the time because lots of them are about normal things.

Anyone else a fan? Seeing them live this winter? If you've met them I'm jealous.
Advertisement
#2 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 1:46 PM
I love TMB too

They were on Jonathan Ross last Friday night doing an interview and then they sang the Hitcher's song "eels."

I love the Spirit of Jazz too

Spirit of Jazz - "Dam' fool, why didn't you tell me my hat was on fire?"
Howard Moon - "I thought it was part of the act."
Spirit of Jazz - "That was a new hat. Fool."

Hahaha. It's genius.

I love the Moon and Tony Harrison too! :D
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 2:15 PM
Heh, quite a few people I know are in love with this program, while I have never even seen it.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 10:16 AM
OMG can't believe I missed them on Jonathon Ross! Thank God for youtube!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 9:19 PM
I saw them live yesterday, best birthday present ever!

x
#6 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 10:24 PM
Everytime I see a bottle of Baileys, I think about Ol' Gregg asking if Howard wanted to drink it out of a shoe lol.
Theorist
#7 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 10:45 PM
What a tv show!!

Yea, Ive seen the program a few times, Soup! Soup! A mighty Soup! Soup! A mighty Carrot & Coriandah, and I know people obsessed, BouncyBouncy havin such a good time, BouncyBouncy, all shoes in a line, When I bounce I feel I can touch the Skyiayy!!, but I just seem to retain snipits of the songs and brilliant dialogue, Ice. Snow. Nowhertogo lost in a brightwhite Tundraaaa.. It kinda fits with my insanity, do ya love me? Are you playing those lovegaaames with meh?

Who knows...

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Alchemist
#8 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 10:55 PM
I love the Boosh! And not just because I fancy Noel...though that's one part of it :P

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
#9 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 11:14 PM
I knew a girl who looked like Noel lol.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 11:18 PM
Yay more fans! I'm a tad obsessed with them, I know far too many lines and crimps and song lyrics, it's actually a bit sad!

emodawg They are brilliant live, this year was the first time I'd seen them live and they were awesome. I was laughing the whole way through.

Ghanima Atreides I fancy Noel too, he seems to have something about him that makes all women (and some men) love him! I also think that Dave Brown (aka the man inside Bollo) is overlooked, he too is quite pleasant on the eyes.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 16th Dec 2008 at 12:53 PM
I met the two of them at a book signing yesterday, they are REALLY nice. I wanted to get some pics for fellow noel admirers but my camera was acting up and I went a bit fan girly and forgot when I was close enough to get a decent shot... lol
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 2:07 AM
I love The Mighty boosh!
lookie:

I watch it religiously every sunday, cant help it!