Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Layerable Piercing Set

by Winry Posted 30th Sep 2010 at 5:41 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2010 at 9:51 PM by Winry : 8 new piercings added!

168 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 110 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:53 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!
I love you for making these, and making them so well.
Any chance of a septum barbell? :3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#77 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 8:15 AM
Nevermind, I finally got it to work! Yay! I'm excited for these. (=
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 6:32 PM
amazing, I love them. thanks so much, it makes a huge difference, if you add sth like your piercings to a sim - it adds character somehow <3 thx again =)
Test Subject
#79 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 2:10 AM
These are fantastic, but I was wondering if it would be possible to group them together in the CAS menu? I'm a bit of a piecing-aholic, and I'm worried htat if I download every version of every piercing (which would be ideal, for maximum customization) it will lag up my came, considering how much CC i already use.

I've seen other items for dowload where all the items go in one tray in the CAS menu (despite not being differently colored clones of each other). I don't know if this is possible to do with these items in particular, but it would make my day if it was
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#80 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 4:40 PM
I've downloaded these a couple times now and have not been able to get these to show up in my game. Not sure what the issue is but I hope we can figure it out since I'd love to have these.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#81 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 10:37 PM
You know what I hate? Piercings set as 2D face masks. So I hope this isn't one of those... They look promising, so I'll try them out!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 10:57 PM
Very nice set. Could you add some Lebret, and Dimple piercings? That would be the best!
Test Subject
#83 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 12:53 AM
downloaded twice and still doesn't show up in my game. Too bad these look amazing from the pics
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 5:35 AM
I wish I knew how to download these. : (
My computer doesn't let me or SOMETHING.
-sigh-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 12:06 PM
They're awesome, thanks! :D
Instructor
#86 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 10:39 PM
Is there a way i can choose my own categories? I use a custom CAS camera so zooming won't be a problem...because there's so many new categories that I don't use, that way it will be easier to use all the accessories I'd like for my sim. Thanks

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 9:02 AM
thanks so much Winry love em so much there way better then the old ones i downloaded that were just painted on :/ but these actually are piercing, do you think you could make em so that i could have the custom earrings i downloaded in at the same time?
Test Subject
#88 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 1:51 AM
What folder do I need to put the packages in? I was expecting them to be Sims Custom Content files like my other ones but I've never had to deal with package files before.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#89 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 10:03 PM
This will always be on my list of things I have to download! So useful and well-made. Great job!
Test Subject
#90 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 9:32 PM
Been wanting these for ages! Thanks! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 6:21 AM
OMG i love it thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 12th Jun 2012 at 5:59 PM Last edited by Spyda : 12th Jun 2012 at 6:17 PM.
So glad i found these again, was throwing a fit cause i somehow lost my downloaded sets .. would it be possible for you to make some of the piercings come under a glove or socks catagory so i can still use earings with them ...would be awesome .. but thank you again for making great piercings!

Edit: I forgot to add, I only use Nose / Snakebite and single labret piercing. As lip counts for bracelet, would only need noserings set as sock/glove .. Would appreciate it muchly, or even if you could explain how to change the set catagory. ... But still thanks again!
Test Subject
#93 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 1:05 PM
Somehow the piercings do not show up in my game..
I downloaded the file and copy pasted three different kinds of lip piercings (each from different subfolders) into my packages folder but they do not show up.. Please help?
Test Subject
#94 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 2:33 AM
I love mixing and matching them on my sims! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 2:34 AM
Thank you!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 7:56 PM
These are amazing. I'm definitely downloading. For some reason, I think Bebe Hart (in Sunset Valley) would look good with a couple of these. Lol.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#97 Old 2nd Sep 2012 at 11:26 PM
If they do not show you need options graphics on high I am guessing. Do these work for college students?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#98 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 8:34 PM
I love putting these and mixing and matching them on my sims! My body in RL rejects piercings but my simself doesn't! lol and also can be good in a story! Plus, I just love them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#99 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 2:08 AM
I love you. O O
Test Subject
#100 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 8:14 PM
Would you by any chance be able to make a Set of David Draimen Half-Loops/ studs?
Page 4 of 7