Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 11th May 2006 at 10:06 AM
This makes me quite happy. I've been wanting cats in my game for some time now. I'm really looking forward to the offical announcement at EA and hopefully hearing a bit more about the features of the EP.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 11th May 2006 at 10:16 AM
That is so cool, I can't wait until they release it now & for all the official screenshots & videos. I knew it would be something big that almost everyone wanted & thats why they kept it a secret. To me the pets look like they will fit with the game. I'm so excited now ( sad, I know).
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 11th May 2006 at 10:20 AM
I like the look of the cats, I think when it first comes out mine will never be left alone!!

So do you think we will get a large choice of breeds of dog/cats? How easy would it be for modders to create new kinds?
Original Poster
#79 Old 11th May 2006 at 10:26 AM
I see only cats and dogs so far.
#80 Old 11th May 2006 at 11:23 AM
lol the dog hit the trashcan and eat the trash inside.. it must be a wild dog.. hmm.. Bad dog.. Bad dog...

#81 Old 11th May 2006 at 11:24 AM
and LOL!!! pet Ep Pack + Open For Business??

#82 Old 11th May 2006 at 11:25 AM
did you see a dalmations? Because I did!!!!

and image of MY REALLIVE CAT...

I agree with all Maxoids and some simmerz here... We DO GET pets after PIGS fly!!!! :bump: :bump:
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 11th May 2006 at 11:30 AM
OMG OMG OMG! *has never said OMG that many times in a row before* I'm sooooooo excited! I never got the Unleashed EP for TS1 and I was so hoping to be able to have pets in TS2! Yay, yay, yay! *does happy dance* :banana: This totally made my day! EEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee! *continues to run around in circles*

<33 A
Instructor
#84 Old 11th May 2006 at 11:40 AM
I saw the video, it's great!
#85 Old 11th May 2006 at 11:50 AM
Who don't want to download the video can stream it here ( youtube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcqZjLRSd-0

Dont forget to leave a comment and rate it!!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:07 PM
Yay! I *have* been wanting this ep. But.. I'm really not thinking it will be a huge one. Maybe they'd add new objects, well, of course there'd be new objects to go with the pets, but... I don't really see weather going into this one, because come on... they'd probably have an ep where the main focus *is* weather.

I'd really like farm, zoo, and fantasy animals too, like some other people have said. Because it would add to the diversity, and it would be cooler to play. I would personally *love* to have a zoo in my game.

I think pets would add a *lot* to the game, because everyone I've lived with (parents, grandparents, and now husband) excluding living in a dorm.... there have been pets around. Pets have been a big part of *my* life, and it annoys me when I make a sim me that I can't put my cats (Omega and Balthazar) in the game. So I, for one, am completely excited about it.

And think about it... even if they *don't* look good, there will be someone that can skin them. Because it seems there is someone out there who can make just about everything else in the game look different.
#87 Old 11th May 2006 at 12:37 PM
There's no pics of any guinea pigs!! I want my guinea pig! lol

Cats and dogs are cool though, I hope it is a pets EP!
Test Subject
#88 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:01 PM
oh my god, i cant actually believe that its going to be coming out soon!
Test Subject
#89 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:02 PM
Guhwuh?! High fives for all! Like Jessie with the Caffeine pills, I'm so excited! :D
Original Poster
#90 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:06 PM
Nice video. However, so far;

1) I've only seen cats and dogs. What about goldfish, parrots, bunnies, ferrets, horses, etc.
2) The pets in TS1 annoyed me. Always sitting at my sims their bed. I hope they're a bit more bearable now.
3) Considering I'm not a big fan of pets, I hope other things will be included or this'll be the first time I have doubts about buying an EP. A zoo would be great.
#91 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:14 PM
Did anyone else see the screen shot of 2 sims washing dogs w/ aprons on..that means a dog grooming biz OMG thats exactly what I wanted :D
Original Poster
#92 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:17 PM
My mom's boyfriend's daughter actually wants to work at a dog grooming biz. hehe.
#93 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:19 PM
Hopefully *fingers crossed* we can breed them like sims. It would suck if they can't intermingle genes and make heinz 57 mutts.
#94 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:27 PM
The simmers in China like me have get the great news!!!!!

It's really a holiday today!!
Field Researcher
#95 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:32 PM
yay pets i wonder when its coming out does anyone know the exact date
#96 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGirlTasia232
yay pets i wonder when its coming out does anyone know the exact date

It'll probably be the end of september-ish... don't they usually come out every 6 months?
Field Researcher
#97 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:36 PM
oh ok but it's going to be so cool
Original Poster
#98 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:39 PM
No, I hear it's about Sept - Oct. That's all I've heard.
#99 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rayline
No, I hear it's about Sept - Oct. That's all I've heard.

Where did you get the information?
Original Poster
#100 Old 11th May 2006 at 1:47 PM
From one of the many threads I read. I think from someone who went to E3.
Page 4 of 82