Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 3:04 AM
Default 3rd, 4th, or 5th floor pools in/outdoors
For all those want a 3rd, 4th, 5th floor pool. The all the nice mods you can really make a good show. I can add pictures later. It is very simple. No mods needed. All you need is empty room with a floor. Have not tried without a floor. Say you want 12 x 12 square pool. Say pool at 3rd floor and jump in pool at 4th floor. At the 4th floor were you would put the roof at, I usually do flat roof. Take the sledgehammer tool and remove 12 x 12 of roof. Next open up create a pool. Fill your hole in the roof with the pool water. You can put up walls around the pool on 3rd floor, fill to the walls which will disappear from the water. Fill in roof/floor tiles, add pool lights or other stuff. Before the pool lights got to 3rd floor and add big clear windows (3 square ones if you want). Finish putting up other walls the water took out. Leave open or in close it if you have seasons running. Add stairs or elevator to access pool, I use both with spiral staircase and fire slide pool (2 floors only). Top floor spa does the similar build for the pool. I can do pictures if needed.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 6:15 PM
btw only limitation of Sims3 is that you can't place a pool below "sealevel" (often basements when water (sea/river/pond) is present on the lot.

Simple: as long as you're above water level a pool can be placed and takes up the same surface on the floor below (tiles not needed; raster is (for "support")
dodgy builder
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 9:09 PM
Not to mention all the options with cfe on, another thing not being a mod
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 8:06 PM
or simple options like creating a basement beneath a flat surface, place a pool, make windows in the poolwalls & You've got daylight in your basement

& indeed make the pool deeper with CFE and combine with a 2nd floor diving board ever seen a sim drown/swimming in the air?