Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 1:53 AM Last edited by dockamorpher : 26th Feb 2018 at 2:31 AM.
Default Dormies died, what do I do with gravestones?
So, I had two dormies die on my university lot. If I leave the graves there will they delete eventually and destroy my game, or am I all good? Sorry if this is a terrible question, I've never had a situation like this happen
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 2:07 AM
You can leave them there (they won't disappear of their own accord) or send them to a cemetery or lot of your choosing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 2:31 AM
Okay thank you! Wasn't sure if any lot cleaning or anything happens. I don't mind have some dormie ghosts floating around so I'll keep em
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:00 AM
You need to have nounlink on delete. If they disappear then your game won't be destroyed.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
You need to have nounlink on delete. If they disappear then your game won't be destroyed.

Thank you! I already had that in my hacks folder it turns out, I think it was included in a fixes download I got forever ago.