Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 3:43 PM
Default Sims kissing when saying bye and not a couple
So as I was playing today, I had my girl sim flirt with another sim and they were both attracted to each other. when I had them say good-bye they automatically kissed romantically, and I have not even had them share a first kiss yet, or made them go steady. Is there a way to fix this so that my sims don't kiss every sim they are attracted to? I have inteenimator and ACR. If some one can help me out on this it would be very much appreciated.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 3:47 PM
You might need this.
http://modthesims.info/d/501738

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 4:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
You might need this.
http://modthesims.info/d/501738

Thank you so much!!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 4:21 PM
You are welcome!
Just a little tip for you, I could not remember who made this mod, as her name is not in the package...so you might want to rename it, adding Gummilutt in front of its name, like this: GummiluttNoAutonomousKissHelloBye.package.
If you have more mods by this creator, they will all be sorted together Usefull, isn't it.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Just a little tip for you, I could not remember who made this mod, as her name is not in the package...so you might want to rename it, adding Gummilutt in front of its name, like this: GummiluttNoAutonomousKissHelloBye.package.
If you have more mods by this creator, they will all be sorted together Usefull, isn't it.

I just subfolder them with the creator name as the name of the subfolder.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 9:37 PM
There is more than one way! I had this since a while, and back then, Gummi didn't seem to name her mods using her mts username..so I had no idea...

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 10:34 PM
Moving to Where Can I Find.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#8 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 12:01 AM
Oh really? Well that's weird. Maybe I was shy back then, or something Thanks for pointing it out Rosebine, I'll go over old mods and add my name on them at some point. No good if people don't know who to come to if there are problems or something.

And cheers for posting the link. It's still one of my favorite mods I ever made, simply because it drove me absolutely bonkers that Sims would start kissing random friends. And making that one is what made me keep digging so really it's the root of all things that came after. It's nice to know it's still finding it's way to people who want it! And a trip down nostalgia lane is a nice bonus :lovestruc

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 12:13 AM
You are welcome. I knew I had a mod for this very annoyance. So I copied its file name and google search with it. Lead me right here, at MTS..then I saw Idefix, AH! Gummmi.
Always a pleasure to be of help.