Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'No Stretch' Children can Series

by kapaer Posted 6th Jul 2016 at 12:01 AM

208 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 154 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 1:48 PM
This enriches the game. Thank you very much!! Do you think it's possible to let children ride horses without stretchinng? Thanks again voor creating and sharing. <3
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 1:56 PM
Wow i love this mod but it will not work in my game... I'm using patch 1.67 and do not have any other mods in the game. Do I need to download something else to use these?

Any ideas/help would be appreciated
Mad Poster
#78 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueEyes89
Wow i love this mod but it will not work in my game... I'm using patch 1.67 and do not have any other mods in the game. Do I need to download something else to use these?

Any ideas/help would be appreciated

Perhaps this will help?
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...Setup_and_Files
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 10:12 PM
Ahhh cool! I love the instrument one especially, because without mods there's nothing to do with the Virtuoso trait between toddler and teen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 2:03 AM
Thanks, always did want my sim children to be able to do some of the things that grown-ups can.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 4:20 AM
Wow! Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 12th Jul 2016 at 11:37 PM
Outstanding Mod! Love it! Thank you!
Inventor
#83 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
Wonderful, wonderful wonderful! Thank you sooo much, I have been waiting a long time for somebody to do this! You're amazing!

If you're going to do any more, might I suggest spell casting? I created Mildred Hubble ('The Worse Witch') especially for Supernatural, and was disappointed when all she could do was ride a broomstick. Well, now she can mix potions, which is great! And if she could actually cast spells things would be just perfect.

Oh, I hadn't thought about spell casting! That's a great one. So many abilities don't become available until teenage years. Another amazing one would be vampire children who could hunt and drink from the wrist. I'm sure there are fairy equivalents, but I haven't played one yet.

Someone else said horseback riding. I mentioned beekeeping.

I get the impression that this was a really time-consuming manual conversion process, so this is just wistful thinking .

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 15th Jul 2016 at 6:48 AM
Thank you so much for this! I always thought it was stupid that children can't learn piano or read most skill books or garden. I mean it's called Sims, right? Doesn't that stand for Simulated life? Children in real life can do those things, so why not in the Sims.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#85 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 12:39 AM
Thank you! I was hoping for some no stretch mods for toddler interactions, but I guess I'll have to keep looking for now~
Mad Poster
#86 Old 18th Jul 2016 at 10:52 AM
I noticed a display glitch if you use a no friends for charisma Mod where it is falsely displaying a friends requirement as if that Mod isn't installed though charisma is still showing up as a skill study option and my sims are already past level 4 in charisma and almost have five points.I was able to get them to study charisma as if they met the friends requirement when they don't.It did affect the popup display telling about requirements for charisma though the Mod acts as if your sim met that when they don't have the friends.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 19th Jul 2016 at 6:03 PM
Great option. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 8:50 AM
fantastic thank you
Instructor
#89 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 9:07 AM
Wow thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 20th Jul 2016 at 5:30 PM
Thanks! looking forward to putting my sim children to better use. Though i do wish they were able to cook for themselves that would come in handy too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 1:06 AM
Can't wait to try it on! It reminds me of my childhood when I helped my grandmother water the plants. Can't wait for my sims to do the same!
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#92 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 8:04 AM
Default One of the best mods I have downloaded
An absolute wonder of a mod. Could not believe it until I tried it out. It works like a charm and am enjoying it lovingly. Thanks so much for the mod. Its one of the best mods I have downloaded in a while since I hardly use mods in my game except on rear occasions.

Unfortunately this your mod is not going to be on rear occasions but a must have for me . Your ingenuity is amazingly good. Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#93 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 6:22 PM
Thank you so much, I love this mod and have featured it in one of my stories. I have also added a link on my website to this mod and hope that's ok. if not, I'll remove it. Check out the link here: http://simplemindedsims.com/2016/01/sneak-peeks/ scroll down to the last image post "7 Little Sims", I have added the link in the story description.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 12:45 AM
I'm so excited about this! The only other one I would request is to have children cook without stretching.
Test Subject
#95 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 1:55 AM
I would also like to see kids riding horses without stretching. But am very happy with what they can do. Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 2:57 AM
Hi! Do you know if this has had any issues with TFM's autonomous gardening mod? She's over at the SimsAsylum? Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 25th Jul 2016 at 8:35 AM
This is amazing!! Any chance you'd be working on no stretch horse back riding for kids? Also, seconding the spell casting suggestion, and all the other magicky store items
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 6:15 PM
Does this mod work with patch 1.67? Has anyone tried/had any luck using it with 1.67?
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 30th Jul 2016 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by caccigirl
Does this mod work with patch 1.67? Has anyone tried/had any luck using it with 1.67?

I'm using this mod with Patch 1.67 and it works fine. Patch 1.69 didn't change anything to do with gameplay so most mods made with it will also work on Patch 1.67 as well. The only exceptions to this rule are core mods.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sarah_Sims
I'm using this mod with Patch 1.67 and it works fine. Patch 1.69 didn't change anything to do with gameplay so most mods made with it will also work on Patch 1.67 as well. The only exceptions to this rule are core mods.

I very much appreciate your response!

Are there specific core mods that this mod conflicts with? Or, more specifically, any popularly-used core mods that would conflict?

EDIT:
ignore my previous response, I totally misunderstood you. Apologies! But again, thank you for clearing things up/making me feel comfortable downloading this super useful mod on 1.67!
Page 4 of 9