Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 9:18 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Sub Worlds not loading
Hey guys, I am having trouble with the subworlds not loading, like egypt and china are not loading. I wait over an hour and it won't load. My game is already fairly slow due to cc, could that be an issue? or I have heard it's easier on the computer to load a save file rather than a new game so should I try exiting then reloading the sub world? I already go in and delete the cache files and tmp files. I'm not sure what to do?

thanks!
Catey
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 3:45 AM
Without (yet) getting into tech specs and CC load related issues, I will point out that NRaas Traveler used together with Overwatch and ErrorTrap works really hard to get through those often broken travel transitions. Do you have NRaas mods in play or are you willing to try these?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 3:31 AM
definitely, if it'll make it easier.. I have the error trap Nraas mods but not the traveler one. I just wanna go on an adventure or send my sims to college!