Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 7:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
How long NRAAS Master Controller reset your the town?
I have problem with this. It's true that I didn't reset the town for a long time, but it is an exaggeration to process the game for 3 hours. I don't know if the game just frozen
What can I do in this situation? How can i speed up reset the town?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 8:51 PM
That one can indeed take a long time to run, but usually measured in minutes and not hours. In my most overcrowded worlds with reportedly over 60,000 objects (this includes sims and lots) for the mod to reset, and on my less than stellar mid-range seven year old system, I've had it take as long as 15 minutes. I believe some players have reported as much as 30 minutes.

I would let it run for a while longer, but if it's truly stuck then force quitting would be the only way out. And that would probably suggest that the ongoing save is damaged. Have Overwatch and ErrorTrap been in play through this save's history? Is Nraas Traffic also in play to help prevent the over-spawnage of tens of thousands of unnecessary vehicles? How large is the current world's nhd file (in MBs), the one that can be found inside of the saved game folder?