Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:18 AM
Default WCIF hacked door that makes kids able to pay bills, use more objects etc.
I've always wanted to have a kind of runaway/street urchin/orphan household in TS1, like what I occasionally saw on the exchange back in the day. I know that some of them used this hacked door that when children went through it make them able to pay bills and such as they now had the behaviours of an adult sim. I used to try and make orphan child households before but this was before I was allowed to "download all them dodgy things from the internet" (hooray for non-tech savvy ex-stepdad) so I always ended up with repomen coming, living off of snacks in the fridge and no income as I don't want them to get a job but they can only earn a pittance from using the easel.

If you know the site and it's no longer active, just drop me the link through Web Archive
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 4:26 PM
I remember having something better than a door, it was an object that a child could simply use and theyd "turn" into an adult until you used it again to change them back, which allowed you to pay the bills and such.

Unfortunately I can't remember off-hand what it was because my sims rarely have kids since they never grew up in Sims 1 without cheats or the difficult to acquire charm so they'd just be at your feet forever.
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Takeshi666
I remember having something better than a door, it was an object that a child could simply use and theyd "turn" into an adult until you used it again to change them back, which allowed you to pay the bills and such.

Unfortunately I can't remember off-hand what it was because my sims rarely have kids since they never grew up in Sims 1 without cheats or the difficult to acquire charm so they'd just be at your feet forever.

It's called liugnopermchange from http://www.livin-it-up.net. I'm not sure if that site is around anymore but I have it on my laptop.
A blog site with the same name had taken its place.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 4:46 AM
That object name rings a bell.

Also we are experiencing a rather dark time if you want to get back to Sims 1, unless you've already archived all your downloads because so many of those old websites are gone now. Last time I tried going to 7deadlysims, nothing worked past the intro page.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Takeshi666
That object name rings a bell.

Also we are experiencing a rather dark time if you want to get back to Sims 1, unless you've already archived all your downloads because so many of those old websites are gone now. Last time I tried going to 7deadlysims, nothing worked past the intro page.

There used to be CTO Sims for that but their website went down over a few years ago but I had read on Facebook that they're finally working on bringing it back so that should be good news for Sims 1 lovers like us. I only play Sims 1 every once in a while since all of the good old school cc and mod websites had long since gone under so I mainly just play Sims 2 and sometimes Sims 3 when I get a new charger for my i5 laptop because that game takes forever to load up on my Celeron and it's slow on there as well. I don't even bother with Sims 4 since even the developers seem to had lost interest in that game despite the endless Sims 3 bashing,livestreams and tweets at least enough to make enough content for it to make the game worth playing even after 4 years. If you want the files I could upload them here if that's okay by the site's rules.