Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 8:09 AM Last edited by MeowMixPls : 18th Jan 2018 at 2:01 PM.
Default Cats able to sleep on any large slot
So I'm trying to get this:

The cat is only able to sleep on the tabletop only despite me adding large slots on the lower shelf of the end table. To be clear, The large plants on that custom table is just to demonstrate that the container slots are indeed flagged for large objects, I'm not expecting cats to share the same slot with a plant.

I suspect that I need to some how link "animation" and routing to those slots that I added with blender. My question is this correct and how would I proceed?

Thank you!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 9:06 PM Last edited by Lyralei : 15th Feb 2018 at 10:17 PM.
@MeowMixPls, Super late response! I came across this when looking for an answer on my problem. Anyways, cats actually use a different slot than most objects. With the name hash: 0xA820F8A4 And a bone hash: 0x75C0D08C. This is because cats use different bone hashes than larger objects Although I'm currently in the process of figuring out how to make the animation work with the object without overriding the clip file necessarily or adding your own

Edit: Also don't forget to add the bone hash in the RIG file
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 11:16 PM
@Lyralei

Oh thanks! Much appreciated!