Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 9:42 AM
Thank you, i've downloaded them!Unfortunatelly,she will take me some time...It's difficult to make her face without seeing her with her skintone, she is not giving me the sense of PI..
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 12:32 PM
you can use her skintone to sculpt, and then take one pic with CC and one without

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 2:45 PM
That exactly i'm going to do, thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 11:39 PM
Well, Ivy's in her way!!!I finally made her face and going to share it with you, just letting you know that i'm not sure if this face reminds to others the Poison Ivy, so pliz tell me your thoughts because my eyes are tired and can't see any details at all..

Here's Ivy with her real skintone with and not make up:

Here is (the monster )Ivy With in-game skintones(they are different because the white is a default replacement which i want to get rid off it.. )
Take a deep breath:

Pliz tell me if this new face is an Ivy face for you or needs improvement and if yes, in which places!!!
Thank u!
Scholar
#30 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 3:48 AM
I like her! good work!
do you have self-made cc?

Sirius Black: Escaped Azkaban, Outran Dementors, Outwitted Ministry, Killed by Drapery
Where I've been hiding...
#31 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 9:22 AM
She looks amazing! I really love what you have done and she is very unique.

I have some tiny suggestions that you can completely ignore if it doesn't look right, or how you want it.

I would make her eyes a click more squinted, and her lips a click thinner, other than that, she looks great.

So, have you decided which custom content that you would like to make for her?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 11:25 AM
Thank you , i dont have made any make up cc ever but if it is necessary to have her accepted i will see the turtorials and try to..(hope they're easy)Should i make them one click more squinted?Like the eyebrows are?
#33 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 12:20 PM
The the eyes, yea, I would try narrowing them by a click. Not a huge thing, but it will add to the realism of her.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 12:47 PM
i will..Is it nessecary to make make up and eye color for her?What about her outfit?It's not mine and i dont know who made it..
#35 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 3:59 PM
You have to make some kind of CC, it does not matter which. I would start with something simple. You must read the tutorials and make a goos quality content. I linked you to the tutorials before, but here you go again. Just start with the basics, even if you know them, refresh yourself and

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...uring_Tutorials

I suggest making make-up, it seems it would be the easiest for a beginner. Also, if you plan on using any part of anyones texture other than maxis, then you must credit them. Otherwise, it is considered stealing and it could get you banned from MTS.

Here is the clothes:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=251341
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 4:25 PM
You are telling me that if i want to make my own make up and use an others make up to make mine on his i have to give credit?but this is disturbing as the final make up will be my effort (it wont be just a recolor of course!)Ok..
I can make her eyes too, i know ''photoeyeing'' .
I gonna make rouz,lipstick,eyeshadow and eyeliner and her eyes.
How can i add more vines on her body or face?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#37 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 5:16 PM
I don't see anything disturbing in giving credit if you use other creator's work to build upon After all, the original creator also invested their time and effort, just like you will, so sharing credit is the right thing to do. You also need to check their policy, to see if they allow modifying and posting their creations.

Your PI looks really good now, very much improved, good work You can add more vines by modifying her skintone (first check original creator's policy), or, if you just wanna add some to her face, make a facemask. If you know basics I think it shouldn't be difficult to do. Just make sure to find some good images to work with (or you can draw your own).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 5:57 PM
Thanks i will do all these..But do i have to make an image with the real PI and my sim PI?because my PI is a combination of many images..I'm really afraid if she gets rejected again for not being unique and the same with the real PI..
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#39 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 6:08 PM
I think, for a comparison picture in your upload, you could just make collage of several different images you've used as a reference, it should be enough. I don't think she'll be rejected again, I hope not, but don't give up even if she does. I had my Cuddy sim rejected twice, and it turned out well in the end
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 12th Jun 2010 at 10:35 PM
Oh,enough encouraging for me..I'll give it a try and i hope to see her again in the threads and not here!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 12:47 PM
I've uploaded my PI!!!!!!I wish it gets accepted aaaaah!!!
#42 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 3:37 PM
Just curious, what content did you settle on making for her?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 4:01 PM
I'll tell you.I've made for her many things yesterday, you can not imagine how many hours i've been looking the turtorials around the google because MTS2 has not left me satisfied..
Well.I've made her some ''sparkling eyes'',geen cyrcles under her eyes(not too tense), better lip corners,eyelush,blush, white teeth, eyeliner&shadow,a lipstick lighter,nose nares made better and a leafy mask.
Here's the result...tadah!

I've made everything perfect.If she gets rejected...i'll suicide.
#44 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 5:21 PM
She does look lovely, and the only reason she may be rejected is technical issues such as you forgot to include a certian screenshot or something silly or easily fixed. Good Luck.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#45 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 8:12 AM
Oooh thank u very much for all this help, it is precious for me!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 8:34 AM
I've been waiting for three days and today is the fourth but no answer for rejection or approval!I will faint.
#47 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 9:29 AM
It takes a few days, my last one took about a week. No worries.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 10:07 AM
Why this?My first PI post lasted 2-3 days..Does this mean that she will get approved?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#49 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 1:09 PM
It all depends on how much uploads do moderators need to go through, or how many of them are currently "on the case" That's what I think, at least. There's a lot of uploaded stuff in the last couple of days, so I'm guessing they just didn't get around to your sim. Unfortunately, time spent in the moderation queue usually isn't any indication of approval/rejection. I've had my sim uploaded a week ago, still nothing, I do hate the suspense but what can ya do
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#50 Old 17th Jun 2010 at 1:33 PM
Oh yes...that suspense kills me..Till then gonna create others sims!
Locked thread | Locked by: Yogi-Tea Reason: do not delete - contains useful infos & links
Page 2 of 8