Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#4051 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 1:03 AM
There is a hack that cures poison Ivy-from another site. It works, that's for sure..doesn't take much longer for the effects to fade. though.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#4052 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
As I said..

That. The scratching animation/interaction will stop any other interactions, so you must be quick..and cancel it as soon as you see it pop.

I know that it's an action you can cancel if you get it fast enough (like the "Be Greeted" from the Charlatan). But what I'm talking about is a sim who's come home from a hike and already gone through his first session of scratching and I send him to take a shower and he gets out of the shower and does yet another session of scratching. Obviously, I'm not very fast at catching these things, especially when controlling a household with multiple sims. My point was that taking a shower does not in my observations appear to cure the poison ivy.

But I guess this isn't really the right thread to be talking about what does or doesn't cure poison ivy (that would probably be the stupid/random questions thread), so sorry for the off-topic digression.
Theorist
#4053 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 3:41 PM
It seems that sims crashing through poison ivy doesn't bother me.
Mad Poster
#4054 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 8:21 PM
Another mod that would be nice: An automatic pet-bowl filler (that charges the 10 simoleons, so it's not as cheaty as using SimBlender). Would stop my pixels from turning them around the wrong way and making them inaccessible to pets. And wouldn't take an hour to fill multiple bowls.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4055 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 8:26 PM
It is funny when servos are getting these poison ivy notifications. You don't send them to shower I guess.
Mad Poster
#4056 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 8:31 PM
@Annaminna: I've had the hovering security bots sneeze in the spring. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4057 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 8:39 PM
@ihatemandatoryregister your wish is granted http://sims.jfade.com/index.php?category=1&subcat=1
Alchemist
#4058 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 4:07 PM
In homecrafter, you can set floor tiles to repeat a design every 2x2 or 5x5 section. I'd like something similar for walls. Sims 4 has that option and it's so convenient.
Top Secret Researcher
#4059 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 8:54 PM
I'd like a mod to have uni sims do an assignment automatically right after classes. Just a little thing, but it's something I always have them do.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Instructor
#4060 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
I'd like a mod to have uni sims do an assignment automatically right after classes. Just a little thing, but it's something I always have them do.

I disagree : poor student sims need sleeping or at least gaming right after class !

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Mad Poster
#4061 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 9:59 PM
I don't see point in assignments at all. 3x going to class and term paper is enough to fill semester meter.
Top Secret Researcher
#4062 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 10:50 PM
Well, I play with 36-hour semesters so it's a lil harder.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4063 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 11:01 PM
I tried that one, it was a bit too fast. I wouldn't mind the 48 hour one being a bit longer but I give them 2 days off after the final exam to make it 10 days.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#4064 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 4:01 PM
I would really love a "Pass phone to..." interaction. If one of the Agnarsson boys calls home from college and Dad picks up the phone, he should be able to pass it over to Mom without having to hang up and have Mom call him back!

Mad Poster
#4065 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 8:47 PM
I recall having some luck with having the second Sim pick up another phone. Worth a try?

Mad Poster
#4066 Old 16th Jun 2016 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
I would really love a "Pass phone to..." interaction. If one of the Agnarsson boys calls home from college and Dad picks up the phone, he should be able to pass it over to Mom without having to hang up and have Mom call him back!
They don't really hang up, they put phone on *hold*.
So they don't really call back, they just..un-hold it.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Theorist
#4067 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 4:03 PM
I love having sims do easel paintings to decorate their homes with. Their painting folder has quite a few images and color schemes I've added for them to choose from. This got me to thinking about an art contest, sort of in the idea of the cooking or dance contest. It would be nice if the cooking theme could be modded to use for sims to enter their paintings to win a ribbon or some sort of monetary prize for the best one. An invisible table where the sims stand behind and to one side of their easel or draft table art while the judge makes decisions according to their creativity skills and hidden painting skills. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#4068 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
I don't see point in assignments at all. 3x going to class and term paper is enough to fill semester meter.

But they'll autonomously do assignments on other lots and fill up their grade bar. This is the only thing that saves some of my sims from getting expelled!

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Theorist
#4069 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 7:31 PM
That feature (autonomous assignment) was annoying me to hell so I modded it out. Now my dormies and uncontrollable playables interact more which make things more interesting for me.
Mad Poster
#4070 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
That feature (autonomous assignment) was annoying me to hell so I modded it out. Now my dormies and uncontrollable playables interact more which make things more interesting for me.

I modded it out too. If my sim needs assignment, I will direct them to do and dormies don't need assignments and researches at all, their meter doesn't grow anyway.
(And no more lying assignments everywhere). Dormies have more time to socialize and take care of their needs.
Mad Poster
#4071 Old 17th Jun 2016 at 8:11 PM
....I'd love to see some of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf furniture in TS2. Maybe already done, maybe not possible, but it's something I'd love to see.

Instructor
#4072 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
....I'd love to see some of the Animal Crossing: New Leaf furniture in TS2.

I don't know a thing about this but I looked on the web : they seem really cute and sometimes georgeous.
Is it a 2D or 3D game ?

Mad Poster
#4073 Old 18th Jun 2016 at 8:19 PM
3D game. You can even play it in true 3D (and without wearing those silly coloured glasses). I get dizzy when I try, though.

Instructor
#4074 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 12:16 AM Last edited by ankoyume : 19th Jun 2016 at 12:56 AM.

You should try to request only one specific furniture (your favorite, of course, with a picture). If it's already in 3D, someone might be able to extract it. However, I don't know where is the request thread at MTS...

Mad Poster
#4075 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ankoyume

You should try to request only one specific furniture (your favorite, of course, with a picture). If it's already in 3D, someone might be able to extract it. However, I don't know where is the request thread at MTS...

There isn't one. There's a list of creators who take requests up the top though.
Page 163 of 577