Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Chinese Take-Out King

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,066 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 80,820 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 8th Mar 2011 at 2:11 AM
Updated: 18th Mar 2011 at 6:03 PM

The Chinese Take-Out King is obviously my take on the Chinese Combo King chain of restaurants. I needed a Chinese restaurant in Bridgeport--I mean what city do you know that doesn't have one? I really liked the way this one came out, so I decided to share.

The restaurant has a contemporary vibe, with a little Asian zest to liven the atmosphere. It's built on a tiny 10 x 10 lot so it can easily be placed anywhere.

This lot has NO CC, all you'll need is WA.

--------

Please note that the food register will not sell Chinese food. Instead, it serves "regular" food such as grilled cheese and pancakes. I know there is *some* hack out there that allows you to buy regional foods but for the life of me, I cannot find it. If you do know what mod it is, please post and let us know.

Got Late Night?
If you have the Late Night EP, you ca use the tip here submitted by the fair and lovely lozmc.

Quote: Originally posted by lozmc
You could put a bar from Late Night in there instead of the food register, then change the venue type to 'Fusion Lounge'. As well as buying drinks, the foods that are available are stir-fry's, egg rolls etc.

Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: 25,217

Additional Credits:
Anto 52 - Pookleted by Anubis360

Roan 64 converted by Aikea_Guinea