Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:45 PM
Default Test a pattern I made, please?
I wouldn't normally ask otherwise, but I need a little help. I haven't bothered with modding anything since the early, early days of Sims 2, and while I know this works in my game, it would be nice for someone other than myself to test it and see if it's good enough to be uploaded to the site. Now granted, it only has one recolorable place on the pattern (mainly because I'm an artist who's never bothered using Photoshop or Illustrator before, and I still can't figure out why the other part of the pattern isn't colorable), and yes, the pattern looks slightly strange -- part of it is circular, and it gradually fades into diamond shapes (I'm sorry I can't explain it better).

Gah, I apologize if this isn't allowed or if I anger in any other way.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  seizureinducingpattern.rar (54.9 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:48 PM
Moving to the patterns section.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:49 PM
Sorry, I'm still fumbling over where everything is. I haven't been here in about a year, so what was once common knowledge is now new again.