Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:16 AM
Default Number of Automatic Club Meetings?
I'm thinking of creating some sort of lot where it's essentially a giant club hangout spot for different clubs, with their own club doors and such. How many club gatherings does the game automatically allow happen? The most I know for sure is two, and that's because the Paragons and Renegades share their club spot. But if I were to have more than two would they still appear or is there some sort of cap?

Another question: Is there a way to edit clubs your Sim is a member of without going into the founder Sim's household? A cheat or anything.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th May 2018 at 10:44 AM
Mainly depends on your Maximum sims per lot setting, default is only 20, but tweaking MCCC Settings you can increase the maximum to 50 or 100 or more providing your machine can handle it.

If not, your better off using Parks, Pools,where NPCs aren't required because they get the first priority and also count towards your maximum.