Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 8:08 PM
Default WCIF "All About Style" CC
The link to the site is no longer working, at least for me it's not
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 4:37 PM Last edited by chicvibe : 29th Aug 2018 at 5:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LadyVatrovia
The link to the site is no longer working, at least for me it's not

are you looking for something specific?

I just downloaded most, if not all of their stuff.

If they are gone, I am sad, because I really liked their site through the years.

I will add to the dropbox link in my signature - but there is a bit so give it a moment.

If you do NOT see what you are looking for - my dropbox hiccuped and it may not have gotten uploaded. There are over 450+ files. but, what I have hopefully was uploaded correctly.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/the49iqo...34nLtyuN7a?dl=0

I have also uploaded to SFS

You will need to run batch fixes for cats & dogs, seasons, but I haven't had any problems with the clothing I have used/currently use.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 10:48 PM
Thank you so very much
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 2:21 PM Last edited by jacgu : 26th Aug 2018 at 2:24 PM. Reason: Found it!
Do you have any of the children's clothing from All About Style?
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
are you looking for something specific?

I just downloaded most, if not all of their stuff.

If they are gone, I am sad, because I really liked their site through the years.

I will add to the dropbox link in my signature - but there is a bit so give it a moment.

If you do NOT see what you are looking for - my dropbox hiccuped and it may not have gotten uploaded. There are over 450+ files. but, what I have hopefully was uploaded correctly.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/the49iqo...34nLtyuN7a?dl=0

You will need to run batch fixes for cats & dogs, seasons, but I haven't had any problems with the clothing I have used/currently use.

This is TERRIFIC!! Thank you! My computer crashed and I came back from sims 4 to find most of the sims 3 artists have moved on . There were a few items All About Style had for children. Specifically the male outfits I'm hoping to find. Super cute!
NEVERMIND! I found it in your signature--You are AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing with us! :lovestruc