Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Short Leather Jacket Accessory

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 743 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 55,665 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 25th Sep 2006 at 7:57 AM
Updated: 1st Sep 2008 at 3:54 AM
Okay. Here. That's it. I can't do this anymore until, like, January. So enjoy. Man, I'm not even sure I remember how to do this anymore. I hope I don't forget anything.

A short leather jacket for your female sims. This jacket is only for young adult and adult females. Yes, I am getting lazier. It can be worn with other accessories but not, possibly, my trenchcoat. I can't exactly remember, but that sounds right.

Included are three colors. The standard black includes the mesh file. You must download this file for the other jackets to work. The other two colors are a kind of mottled gold and purple which came about rather by accident. When I was first incorporaring the jacket into the game I got it crossed with the texture for another accessory and thought it looked neat in the thumbnail, so I tried it out as its own texture. I have no idea why someone would wear a bright gold or purple jacket (or what one would wear with them - excuse the outfits) but I thought it was pretty neat. The screenshots don't really do the textures justice because my computer sucks, but if you want them go for them.

Sorry the pictures are fuzzy. See the computer sucks comment.

FaceCount: 1074, VertexCount: 1004 <-- Ye gods! She remembed to include them! Really high, I know, but the thing did start out as a body mesh.

Redistribution Policy: Recolor at will, but do not redistribute the mesh without permission. All recolors should link back to this post. Do not upload to any paysites, and do not upload to the Exchange. I know they're pretty much nonexistant, but feel free to use any color I include with my meshes in your own creations, as long as credit is given and a link to the mesh is provided. All content is by Maxis or me.