Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:13 AM
Latest bear is finished Photo quality's pretty dodgy - my camera has died altogether now, so I took this using the camera in my phone:

He's for a friend's soon-to-be-born baby, so he's a bit more basic than my bears normally are - no joints, all embroidered, and just a cute fluffy synthetic - but I'm quite happy with how he's turned out. Very soft and very cuddly Took forever to make though - I had to hand-sew every bit of him after discovering that I can no longer use my sewing machine

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 8:10 PM
That bear is absolutely adorable, Laura! Is the fur purple or blue? I adore stuffed animals, and if I saw that bear in a store, I would just have to take it home and let it join my collection :D.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#28 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by longears15
Latest bear is finished Photo quality's pretty dodgy - my camera has died altogether now, so I took this using the camera in my phone:

Wow, he's lovely! And hand stitched too- you could make a packet selling these.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 9:46 PM
Oooh, I just want to cuddle that one so hard Longears!

Amazing you did everything by hand. Makes it even more beautiful. Lucky baby!
Inventor
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 10:38 PM
Thank you :D

Rabid, I'm not entirely sure myself what colour he is. The fur is supposedly white with various shades of grey, but there's a decided purple tinge as far as I'm concerned

Please call me Laura
My Site
Inventor
Original Poster
#31 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 11:00 AM
A long time since I've made any bears, but I've started again recently -

I've just made this little guy for a friend who is in hospital. His name is Cairdeas, which is Gaelic for friendship:

This one is very nearly finished. It's actually a little backpack/shoulder bag for a friend's four year old:

Please call me Laura
My Site
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 12:56 PM
Oh my, what lovely bears! :]
I used to make small ones for children in need, (nothing really in comparison to these. :O hahaha!) it's really quite fun. ^-^

Lv26 Magikarp
magikarpwow
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 1:48 AM
These look like the bears you could find at a store! Speaking of teddy bears, I still have mine which I got when I was, like, two years old or younger. Something like that. Anyways, I'll admit I still find comfort in the bear, probably because I'm attached to it still since I've had it since I can remember.

ENTJ
Field Researcher
#34 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 1:51 AM
Omg, they're so cute I could just cuddle them to death!

>w<
Inventor
Original Poster
#35 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 1:20 PM
Thanks everyone

And another one:

Please call me Laura
My Site
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 2:21 PM
Cool Teddybears I lost the few I had left when I moved away. I had a Popple http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/...173_popples.jpg the blue one in the pic.\
I could imagine how hard it would be to hand make one of these. they also have a long tail with a fluffy ball on the end.

PS: someone should start makeing Teddybares for TS3 that can be used by all ages. I would but I tried to make a table before and Failed/gave up.
Inventor
Original Poster
#37 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 11:18 AM
They actually look quite easy to make - would just take longer than a basic Teddy because of all the different coloured fabrics

Please call me Laura
My Site
Inventor
Original Poster
#38 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 2:40 PM
I'm bear making again - I had a few orders, so got four or five on the go at the moment, from a 3" tall mini up to a 20" tall big bear. One I've just finished:

Next in line - just waiting on more joints to get him together:

Please call me Laura
My Site
Test Subject
#39 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 2:20 AM
So cute! I love the yellow one. Great Creative ^^
Page 2 of 2