Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#526 Old 11th May 2019 at 6:53 PM
Heyo people, im starting this challenge soon, Ill post when I have enough for an update
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#527 Old 13th May 2019 at 11:44 AM
Default Update #2 ~ LakeClan
Hey guys. It's been close to 5 months, but I got a spur-of-the-moment motivation boost to do this again. I can't believe it was 5 months! Here's the small update (my game crashed lmao)...

NEWS!:

~ Blossomstar's first hunt! She went after one of those rare red and black beetles, and caught it!

~ It's a bit hard to see, but on his first attempt at hunting, he went after a bright green snake (no-no!!!).

~ On his first REAL attempt at hunting, he sought a turtle, and caught it too!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Seastar ~ A medium-built she-cat with storm grey fur, blue eyes, and mist-blue tinted paws. (Spirit Cat)

DEPUTY: N/A

MEDICINE CAT:
Oaksplash ~ A lithe white tom with various brown splotches on his back and head, deep brown eyes, and a grey and brown striped tail.

WARRIORS: N/A

QUEENS: N/A

APPRENTICES: N/A

KITS: N/A

ELDERS: N/A

STARCLAN: N/A

PROPHECIES: N/A

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

~ Siblings ~

LITTERS:

CAT STATUSES: (green is good, yellow is slightly injured/sick, orange is moderately injured/sick, red is severely injured/sick)

Seastar:
Oaksplash:

Sorry the update is so small, and that I've been gone for so long! Truly sorry, will hopefully post again soon! Check out my webpage here for my clans and generators! As always, until next time, BYEEE!!!!
Test Subject
#528 Old 14th May 2019 at 11:25 PM
Hey guys, I’m back. Aaaaaaaaaannnnnndddd! I’m here with Hillyclan(don’t laugh, its a silly name, I know)
I am using ulokea beta as mah world, and I started with three kitties, GooseStar(male), SpeckledThorn(female) and GeckoSpirit(female, medcat) Also, i was reading through the other comments here, and I’m gonna do Dwcats style of skills, healer skill, fighter skill, land hunting skill, and water hunting skill. Anywho, right off the bat, i immediately impregnated SpeckledThorn with GooseStars kits, and because I was lazy and didn’t feel like adding any rouges into the world, I decided to impregnate GeckoSpirit with a stray cats kits to have some unrelated cats in the group. Sadly though, Both girls had 4 kits, so now I have eight kits and only three cats to feed them. There aren’t any other clans yet, so HillyClan currently has a huge amount of territory.
Allegiance:
Leader:GooseStar
Deputy:SpeckledThorn
Medcat:GeckoSpirit
Warriors:
N/a
Apprentices:
N/a
Queens:SpeckledThorn
Kits:
ShrewKit(female)
RobinKit(female)
RiverKit(male)
FerretKit(male)
StoneKit(male)
SnowKit(female)
OtterKit(male)
MountainKit(male)
Lab Assistant
#529 Old 28th May 2019 at 4:38 AM
Default Update #3 ~ LakeClan
Hey, thread! Glad to be back. I did the actual playing part of this update about a week ago, just forgot to post it, but today I've got a day off, so I thought I'd post it now. Read on to see what happened recently...

NEWS!:

~ After a day's training and hunting, there isn't much prey caught. Better luck tomorrow!

~ Time for bed! ZzzZZzzZZ

~ A bright new morning of hunting! Prey looks more plentiful today.

~ Morning socializing and discussing clan matters is very important!

~ Seastar and Oaksplash have caught enough prey for the two of them for the day within only a couple hours! They're doing much better for hunting skill.

~ I had Aqua plant some seeds for Oaksplash, as they haven't found an area with more herbs yet.

~ When Seastar patrols the camp borders, she can smell something off. What is that?

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:
Seastar ~ A medium-built she-cat with storm grey fur, blue eyes, and mist-blue tinted paws. (Spirit Cat)

MEDICINE CAT:
Oaksplash ~ A lithe white tom with various brown splotches on his back and head, deep brown eyes, and a grey and brown striped tail.

WARRIORS: N/A

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

~ Siblings ~

LITTERS:

CAT STATUSES: (green is good, yellow is slightly injured/sick, orange is moderately injured/sick, red is severely injured/sick)

Seastar:
Oaksplash:

That's the update folks! Once again, a bit short and boring, but as we get more cats and the story evolves, it should get much more interesting! Thanks for reading, and as always, until next time, BYEEEEE!!!!! :P
Lab Assistant
#530 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 1:25 PM
Default Update #4 ~ LakeClan
Hi thread, I'm back! Today I've got another LakeClan update for you all. With LakeClan, I wanted to try more of a story-based theme, since I barely had any actual writing with CedarClan, WaveClan, and BlossomClan. The last update I left it on a bit of a cliffhanger, so keep reading to find out what happened...

NEWS!:

~ Seastar alerted Oaksplash to the scent and they both went off in the vague direction of the pungent smell...

~ What the hell is that?

(story starting)
Seastar's nose wrinkled as she and Oaksplash approached the moving figure. She recognised this smell, but what was it? As she got closer, she could hear better now. Yowls and hisses emanated from the figure, which now when she thought about it, looked like 2. One midnight black, one a streaky, mottled brown. She realized now, the "figure" was 2 cats, playing, or perhaps fighting? Well, they certainly didn't smell like kittypets, that's for sure! Her and Oaksplash's footsteps must have alarmed the two cats, because when she got within about 10 paces of them, the black cat's head darted up and Seastar and the stray locked eyes. The stray yowled and shot up. The other looked surprised and shocked and turned around to face them. The strays' eyes looked fearful, Seastar thought. She looked back at Oaksplash, who gave her an ambiguous look, then turned back around to the frazzled cats, sharply inhaled, and spoke,

"We're not here looking for trouble. We won't hurt you. We smelled something nearby and went to take a look." Her words seemed to slightly calm the two, but they remained with hackles raised and eyes wide. Seastar knew she wasn't making the situation much better, so she asked a question,
"What's your names?"
No response. The long silence put her on edge, her eyes wandering awkwardly. Then, after what seemed to be forever,
"Uh...Coal. A-and he's...Hawk. What's it to you?" Seastar sensed a hint of aggression, so she quickly responded,
"N-nothing...I just wanted to know." Coal relaxed her hackles now, her eyes softening. Seastar felt relieved, and she could hear a de-stressed shuffling of Oaksplash's feet behind her. He piped up,
"If you don't mind me asking, why are you two here?" Coal and Hawk tensed up again. Fox-dung! Oaksplash mentally punched himself, but calmed when Hawk responded,

"We're...strays, I suppose." His tone was stressed, and firm, "We live here, by the road."
"Oh, okay. That's cool." Oaksplash responded timidly, trying to lighten the situation. But his reply only further angered Hawk, his face scrunching and sneering,
"Well then, where do you live? It's not like we all live luxuriously, you know? We're happy here just the same!" Hawk snapped at him. Coal made a sound of protest and blocked Hawk from coming any further to Oaksplash, soothing him. Seastar flinched in fear of Hawk's booming voice.
"Woah-Woah there! We're not trying to start a fight! We live in the forest, we're Clan cats!" Oaksplash replied hastily. This cooled Hawk off a bit, who now looked more confused than angry.
"C-Clan cats? Whats a Clan cat?"
"We live in groups, a clan. We hunt for prey, we have a hierarchy of sorts, you know?" Oaksplash responded.
"Uh-huh"
"We have dens...patrols...that sort of stuff."
"Huh. You know, we kinda live like that too, don't we" Hawk chucked briskly and turned to Coal, who gave him a look of impartiality, and then turned back to speak.
"That's kinda cool...actually. Um, sorry for...yelling at you. I, didn't realize..."
"I-It's okay!" Oaksplash cooly said, "I'm sorry if I...offended you."
"No problem! I can just be a bit sensitive about...our situation..." Hawk now looked down slightly and grinned nervously, Coal looking at him sympathetically. Oaksplash didn't know what to do, and he panicked and said,
"Well, you could come live with us! I mean...we've got room, right?" Oaksplash looked toward Seastar, who nodded. He smiled at Hawk, who looked in interest. His eyes widened, and he gave a questioning look to Coal. She nodded too.
"Uh...okay! We're a bit tired of living out here anyway...Thank you for the offer, I suppose!" Hawk's voice was still nervous.
"We sure are!" Coal chimed in. Seastar smiled at the pair warmly, and exchanged a look with Oaksplash. He nodded,
"Well, the camp's just this way! If you're coming..."
"We are!" Hawk quickly responded.
The four headed back off toward the grand forests sheltering LakeClan. Seastar lead, whilst the other three followed.
"So, do you guys know how to hunt?"
(story end)

~ After returning to camp, Hawk and Coal have been formally renamed! Their new warrior names are; Hawkwing and Coalshadow!

~ Hawkwing and Coalshadow didn't know how to hunt after all, so they got to practising quickly!

~ Coalshadow was very interested in Clan life, and was examining all of the prey.

~ With new additions to the Clan who don't know how to hunt just yet, Seastar went out searching for prey almost immediately after the naming ceremony.

~ Sadly when Coal got here, she had fleas, so Oaksplash took care of that pronto!

~ Practice, practice, practice!

~Oaksplash fishing.

~ After everyone had eaten, the prey pile was still looking pretty full!

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

MEDICINE CAT:

WARRIORS:
Hawkwing ~ A strongly built beige tom with mottled, chestnut brown markings across his back, shoulders, and hips, and striking amber eyes.

Coalshadow ~ A fluffy she-cat with pitch black fur, a white tail tip, and strong blue eyes.

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

~ Siblings ~

LITTERS:

Seastar:
Oaksplash:
Hawkwing:
Coalshadow:

A much more exciting and packed update! I hope all of you readers enjoyed my update and story, I want to get better at writing in the future! As always, until next time, BYEEE!!!!!!!! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#531 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 7:34 AM
Hi there! This looks like a nice challenge. Question, if I'm playing with multiple Clans, can I use Nrass Story Progression settings so the other Clan stays alive and doesn't move on me while I'm playing?
Test Subject
#532 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Helayna
Hi there! This looks like a nice challenge. Question, if I'm playing with multiple Clans, can I use Nrass Story Progression settings so the other Clan stays alive and doesn't move on me while I'm playing?

I don't believe it's against the challenge rules so I don't see why not.
Test Subject
#533 Old 16th Jun 2019 at 4:00 PM
Hey guys, I’m back. I had to restart so I’m back with two clans, one quickly started after the other.
There is CreekClan and SharpClan. Basically, SharpClan started when the deputy, and the best fisher of the Clan, of CreekClan had kits with the medicine cat, there are only four adults in the clan and no star clan so no code yet, and as the only hunter other the the leader available to fish, and he's terrible at it, the leader made her leave her kits to his mate to care for and continue on fishing. She named LotusThorn by the way, she asked her mate for help, but as he isn’t bound to the same restrictions and can actually father his kits, he didn't help. She broke when she found her mate flirting and paying more attention to the healthy WillowHeart, the leaders mate, then her, she decided to take her kits and leave. She headed up the steep land that lead to the river, the land heading to the river is very steep downwards, and into the flatland beyond the forest the spreads behind the CreekClan camp. She met up with two rogues, one who was excellent at fighting, and the other who was excellent at land hunting, I’m using the hunting system so LotusThorn is good at hunting in water but has never hunted on land and she also has a bit of fighting skill. Anyways, that’s all that done so far so
Allegiance:
CreekClan:
Leader: CreekStar (leader skill is 3, more info about that below) (Tom)
Deputy: N/A (used to be LotusThorn)
Medcat: FirePelt (Tom)
Warriors: N/A
Apprentices: N/A
Queens:
WillowHeart (she-cat)
Kits:
GorgeKit (Tom)
Elders:N/A
Deaths:N/A
SharpClan:
Leader: Not decided
Deputy: N/A
Medcat:N/A
Warriors:
PantherClaw (Tom)
WildHeart (Tom)
Queen:
LotusThorn (she-cat)
Kits:
CardinalKit(Tom)
RedKit(she-cat)
So the available skills are:
Land hunting(can do a stalk for prey once per level of skill so if your cat is level eight they can hunt 8 times, mastering it means they can hunt infinitely)
Fishing(can fish twice per skill level, if level 8, they can fish 16 times unless they master the skill which means they can fish infinitely)
Fighting(I’m pretty sure that the higher the hunting skill the better fighter the animal is, so this skill can only be gotten by pouncing, but if a cat fights another cat with a higher fighting skill and wins, they move up another fighting skill)
Healing skill(like normal hunting, the amount of times they can hunt or fish is determined by skill, but you have to sell any non medical stuff they catch and this is just a skill for healers)
Leadership skill(This skill is rolled randomly from 1-10, and that number will determine how good of a leader they are, if it is low, they will make bad decisions. If it is high they will make good decisions. If the current leader has a high skill and they take a deputy, the deputy has it too, the I roll for the deputy’s skill then add plus one to them if they have a good relation to the leader because it’s like the leader taught the deputy in leadership)
Test Subject
#534 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 7:18 AM
Your Clan's looking great so far Twitch! Anyways, not a question, it's just a quick, helpful thing I'd like to say! I have this mod that fulfills the scratch motive when they hunt, and it's been a HUGE help in getting my cats to hunt, even if they don't have the hunter trait they'll just do it autonomously if there's no scratching posts. My only problem with it so far is that the fresh kill pile gets so big that it's a bit hard to find space for it, but I guess that's kinda a good thing. The mod also has a couple more variations to it. One is just the stalking fills scratch motive, another adds the fun motive to that, and the third adds the fun and bladder motive along with that. I have the scratch + fun one, because to me it makes it a bit more realistic, considering that in the books cats hunt in their free time which you can probably infer that it's fun for them. Also I know that the low scratch need moodlets don't affect the mood, but they'll still try to bring it up anyway, and because stalking for prey does that, they'll do that whenever they wanna scratch. Plus, a full scratch need bar gives your cats a nice positive moodlet! Adding onto that, I'm always afraid the social worker is gonna come and take my cats if I don't let take care of their scratching need, I don't know if this is actually true or not but to me it's better to be safe than sorry, right? Have fun guys!
Test Subject
#535 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 12:47 PM
Hey Helayna, thanks for your advice! As far as I know, pets can only be taken if their social or hunger need gets too low, but that’s it. Do you know where I can find that mod btw? Cause it sound useful cause in the idle of hunting, my cats will go hoe to scratch XD well actually its kinda annoying so that mod would be really helpfull!
Test Subject
#536 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Twitchyeye13
Hey Helayna, thanks for your advice! As far as I know, pets can only be taken if their social or hunger need gets too low, but that’s it. Do you know where I can find that mod btw? Cause it sound useful cause in the idle of hunting, my cats will go hoe to scratch XD well actually its kinda annoying so that mod would be really helpfull!

Here it is:
http://modthesims.info/d/575270

I've used the mod myself for quite a while and it's super useful
Test Subject
#537 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 2:37 PM
So uh.. what happened is that my ccmerged.package file got corrupted somehow and i had to uninstall and reinstall everything, including the world my old Clan was in. Oh well. Anyways, now that I'm trying it again, I decided I'll post my Clan and its updated from now on!

I've named this Clan MayClan, the Clan of flowers. Their territory is a flat, mostly open area with lots of flower. There is only a single tree that sits on the outskirts of camp, providing shade for the cats under it.
Anyhow, as the challenge requests, I created three cats. I made them the high ranks, a.k.a the leader, deputy, and medicine cat. The leader is Maystar, and he is mates with his deputy, Aprilwillow. The medicine cat, Junewatcher, is Aprilwillow's brother. I'm looking forward to how these cats will live out their lives, and how they'll expand their Clan!
Test Subject
#538 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 8:20 PM
hey everyone! i've been dead for a decently long time, but kiwiclan is dead now. i'm starting a new clan soon so when i have enough for an update i'll post!
Lab Assistant
#539 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 8:45 AM
Default LakeClan as People
Hey thread! It's been a while since I last updated. No, this post isn't a LakeClan update. But I wanted to do a fun little avatar thing with a site I found on Reddit. Hope you like them!

~ Seastar

~ Coalshadow

~ Hawkwing

~ Oaksplash

Thanks for reading! For anyone wondering, the site is here. I should be posting an update within a few days (hopefully), so look out for that! And as always, until next time, BYEEE!!!!! :P
Lab Assistant
#540 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 6:48 AM
Default Update #5 ~ LakeClan
Hi guys! I'm back with another update from LakeClan. It's been about 2 months since I last updated, so very sorry about that, but I've done plenty of planning and in-game structuring so that from this point on, there should be a lot less I need to do besides actually playing. Hope you like it!

~ After last update's events, the cats are all tired and ready for bed ZzZzZzZzZ....

~ Meanwhile...

*STORY STARTS*
Oaksplash felt his eyes open. Everything felt... strange. He felt like he was seeing himself almost in 3rd person when he shook his head and gazed around. Wherever he was, it wasn't Clan territory. Confused, he stood up on weak knees and walked around his surroundings. Lush, soft grass covered the rich soil he trod on, huge trees towered over him in all sorts of colours. The landscape looked more vibrant than anything he'd seen before. All of a sudden, he heard a soft voice beside him,
"You look a bit lost there."

His head swung toward the sound. In front of him was a cat, but she was translucent and sparkly. Her eyes were beacons of light and she wore a soft smile on her face.
"Where am I?" Oaksplash questioned. He didn't feel scared, surprisingly. His words came out smoothly, as his mouth felt slightly numb. He couldn't feel his feet.
"You're in StarClan. Well, kind of. I've been watching over you, Oaksplash. I'm one of your ancestors. My name is Nightstream, and I'm here to guide you."
"Guide me?" He furrowed his brows.
"Yes. I am responsible for passing down the knowledge of StarClan to my descendants, one of which is you." Nightstream declared. Oaksplash's face softened and his hackles lowered. "Now, I've come to you, for I have an urgent message for your Clan. This is important, so remember exactly what I say." She said slowly. Oaksplash nodded and leaned further into her, focusing all of his concentration.
"The Sun will set for LakeClan's sake."
"Is that it? What do you mean?" He questioned.
"That is all I can tell you, young one. You'll know what it means when the time comes, don't worry." Nightstream assured him. But Oaksplash was still so confused. That made no sense? Why would she tell him something so important, and make it a riddle? Before he could inquire any further, he felt his consciousness start to fade and his body seem to levitate further and further off the ground, all the while still sitting where he was before. He opened his mouth to talk, but no words came out.
"You'll know" Nightstream uttered.
*STORY ENDS*

~ Aqua was up first watering her plants! She's turning out to be a very dedicated gardener now.

~ Doing some morning grooming, I see!

~ As per the usual, the Clan is up and socialising first thing in the morning.

~ Oaksplash woke up last and immediately went to find Seastar. He told her about the dream he had, to which she responded, "Ah, a prophecy! I see. Well, we should keep this in mind, Oaksplash. This is most likely very important, more than you might think."

~ After taking care of his needs, Oaksplash went straight into hunting. I actually believe he's the highest levelled hunter in LakeClan so far!

~ At highrock in the morning, it was decided that Seastar and Hawkwing were to go on the day's patrol to hunt, while Oaksplash and Coalshadow would stay behind and tend to the med den. Seastar actually levelled up her hunting skill this patrol!

~ Meanwhile, Coalshadow is playing about.

~ Hawkwing was very lucky to have caught a bright green snake while I was looking at him. At least Oaksplash got some medical supplies out of it!

~ In addition to Seastar, Oaksplash also levelled up his hunting!

~ There's a lot of wildflowers in camp today! Jeez!

~ Wow! Oaksplash was very lucky, and caught a plasma bug! Very good job!

~ The day came to a close, and the whole Clan was exhausted. Time for a rest now...

~ With the announcement of a new prophecy that may decide the fate of the Clan, the future seems very undecided now. Very ominous.....

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

MEDICINE CAT:

WARRIORS:
Hawkwing ~ A strongly built beige tom with mottled, chestnut brown markings across his back, shoulders, and hips, and striking amber eyes.

Coalshadow ~ A fluffy she-cat with pitch black fur, a white tail tip, and strong blue eyes.

PROPHECIES:
“The sun will set for LakeClan’s sake”

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

~ Siblings ~

LITTERS:

Seastar:
Oaksplash:
Hawkwing:
Coalshadow:

Once again, thnk you guys so much for reading my updates! I really appreciate the loves on them, very swaggy. Look out for the next update, since we may or may not be meeting someone new... But no promises! Anyways, as always, until next time, BYEEYEYEYYEYEYEEEE!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#541 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 7:09 AM
Default Update #6 ~ LakeClan
Hey guys! I have update number 6 ready, I hope you like it! Not a huge update, but will be important in the future. Stay tuned to find out what happens...

~ Another bright Greenleaf morning in LakeClan.

~ As per the usual, everyone's eating and socialising in the morning.

~ From all that grooming, Seastar got a hairball. Before she could vomit and potentially roll for an illness, Oaksplash took care of it with some honey.

~ We rolled for a hunting patrol this morning, which was quite successful and the clan caught 13 pieces of prey!

~ Seastar was lucky when I was watching her and caught a Red Assassin Bettle! Had she not, she might have been fatally poisoned. Lucky...

~ Aqua's garden is coming along quite well, as she's been planting lots of unknown seeds. We'll have to wait to see what they turn out to be!

~ Oaksplash taking care of some business.

*STORY STARTS*

Seastar's haunches lowered, her belly scraping the soft grass below her as she prowled towards an unknowing goldfinch. Her ears were pricked to detect any sudden sound, paws mowing very carefully to avoid making a single noise. She stopped, readied herself, and pounced. The bird had no time to fly away when her claws snagged into its feathers and she bit down on its neck. A startled chirp escaped the goldfinch's throat before it went silent. A successful catch, Seastar thought. She went to pick it up when she heard a louder, more alarming sound accompanied by a weird scent. Hawkwing was out hunting near her too, so she called out,
"Hawkwing? S'that you?" Seastar lifted her nose to more carefully sniff out the smell emanating from a nearby bush. She casually strolled around it, expecting to find her Clanmate, but instead saw a dark brown cat wandering around in her territory. Instantly, she tensed up and went to stalk after the intruder. Seastar wondered if they even knew where they were, judging by the tom's confused face. She paused, analyzing the stranger's movements. He seemed friendly enough, but Seastar knew that looks can be deceiving. She exhaled, then bounded out from behind a patch of undergrowth. The tom's neck snapped around to the loud noise. His eyes were wide and defensive.

"What are you doing in LakeClan territory? What are your intentions?" Seastar yowled. The tom simply gaped at her, stumbling on a response. When Seastar started to advance on him, he blurted out,
"I-I'm lost. I didn't know... this was your place. Sorry. My name's Max..." He frowned at her. "I didn't mean to intrude, very sorry." He smiled nervously, but Seastar wasn't completely convinced. Her haunches relaxed a bit, but she still maintained her interrogating stance. Eyes softening, she asked Max again,
"How'd you get here?"
He audibly breathed out and swallowed,
"I got lost. I live on a farm, but I went out for a walk and I couldn't find my way back. Went a bit too far out this time." He laughed to himself as he pawed the ground, averting Seastar's determined gaze.
"Oh, okay." She finally relaxed. "Uhm... Well, this is LakeClan territory. We live out here, in the wild. So you're a kittypet?" Seastar chuckled and raised an eyebrow. Max looked at her funny.
"Huh?"
She then realized he'd have no clue what she was talking about. Seastar responded,
"Like, you live with people indoors and such. You know?"
"Oh, okay," Max mumbled. "I suppose, yeah."
"What's it like?"
"Honestly, it can be a bit boring. I guess I'm pretty lucky compared to other cats like me since I get to hunt rats and live on a farm, but it can still be a bit... lonely. You see, there are no other cats on the farm with me." Max huffed. He looked sad, Seastar thought. Thinking about Hawkwing and Coalshadow, Seastar came to a decision,
"Well, if you're really bored of it, do you... perhaps want to join us? We've got plenty of room, and we always appreciate having extra paws around to hunt. Greenleaf won't last forever." She inquired and grinned lightly at the tom. His eyes flickered with light up like a candle in a dark room. He couldn't hide his smile.
"Really? I mean, I don't want to be a bother, but..."
"You won't be! Trust me. If you're worried about being the odd one out, we've all come from different likes of life. No judgement here." She assured him. His face looked gentle now, she thought. Handsome.
"Wow. I'm very flattered," He laughed, "Sure! I'll join. I've been dying for some new friends anyway." They both chuckled.
"Well come on! It's time to eat." Seastar lead the tom towards camp.
*STORY ENDS*

~ The prey pile is looking very good this evening!

~ After the day's hunt, it's time for some more catching up with friends.

~ Max has settled in pretty well so far. He's already got some experience with hunting, which is always good. He has been formally renamed to Thistlepelt.

~ Time for bed again! Sweet dreams, LakeClan...

~ALLEGIANCE~

LEADER:

MEDICINE CAT:

WARRIORS:

Thistlepelt ~ A thick-furred tom with dark brown fur and black eyes.

PROPHECIES:
“The sun will set for LakeClan’s sake”

RELATIONSHIPS:

~ Mates ~

~ Siblings ~

LITTERS:

Seastar:
Oaksplash:
Hawkwing:
Coalshadow:

Another story for you all! I actually really like writing the stories for these updates, I feel like they introduce way more background and meaning to all the things that happen. I hope they're actually fun to read, lmao. Anyways, as always, until next time, BYEYEyeyEYYEYEYEyYEEEEE!!!

S3WCC Website
Test Subject
#542 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 2:41 AM
This shall not die *raises lighter* I'll be attempting this on my new computer soon. New clan, new cats, new CC lol
Test Subject
#543 Old 11th Oct 2019 at 2:35 PM Last edited by Quietsea : 11th Oct 2019 at 4:31 PM.
Not dead just busy. With other news got a new computer! Since my old one didn't want to load my save file. Will be continuing with the same clans just have to rebuild their territory and camp again. Alongside with creating them again. Which during the process I will be tweaking their designs a little. Making them more cleaner. Hopefully will be able to update soon and get back to the story.
Lab Assistant
#544 Old 26th Oct 2019 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quietsea
Not dead just busy. With other news got a new computer! Since my old one didn't want to load my save file. Will be continuing with the same clans just have to rebuild their territory and camp again. Alongside with creating them again. Which during the process I will be tweaking their designs a little. Making them more cleaner. Hopefully will be able to update soon and get back to the story.

Thank god someone else replied to this thread. I was waiting for another person to reply before posting another update, so thanks! :P
Test Subject
#545 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 3:44 AM
Default A Lilyclan Update!
The cold breeze danced between the branches and leaves of the few bushes and tress that lilyclan had. Soon Leaf-fall will take over and that is when a certain pure white she-cat's plan will soon go into action. Whitestar the current leader of Lilyclan has waited for the pass days for Driftstar of Light/Darkclan to reply to her message. Though it didn't matter if they said yes or no. She will have control of that clan one way or another. As for Owlclan....

"So what the plan for owlclan, You know that deathfish can only help us so much. Unlike Pineclan, Owlclan is well known for having the most healing herbs out of all the clans. So they probably already have a cure for any cat who even comes near the deathfish." Meowed Goldenshade. Duckstream gave a nod in agreement too the deputy of Lilyclan. Right now the deputy and spirit of the land were currently in a rather private meeting inside her den. Whitestar replied," Oh I know, that is why we need to find their weak spots in that clan. We already have the advantage with the fire that hit them which they have yet to recover. Now all we need to do is to find a way to plant a spy on the inside. In order to get some dirt on the clan" Duckstream her mate gave a meow of approval saying how brilliant the plan was. But Goldenshade couldn't help but hold a unconvinced look. "But what cat would accept any cat into their clan especially in owlclan's conduction." Questioned the deputy. Whitestar was just about to reply when a pile of black and white kittens made their way into her den. Loonkit was the first to speak, right after she put down the a large moss - ball in front of Whitestar, "Look Grandma Me and Batkit and Crowkit found this huge moss-ball right outside your den, I know your busy but can you please play with us!" Exclaimed Loonkit. Whitestar flicked a tail at the two kits and gave a look reading these kits will be spies to the clan. Gently the white she-cat got down to the kitten's level her eyes shining with enthusiasm. "Indeed that is a rather nice moss-ball, but you know what you can do to help Lilyclan." Meowed Whitestar. This caused her grandkits eye's to light up, Batkit was the first to let out a loud yes, While Loonkit was shaking with excitement. Crowkit was more calm and only her eyes gave away the enjoyment she was feeling. Whitestar quickly shushed the kits and used her paw to move closer to her. "Now you must keep this a secret from Pikepad and your mother Ravenstep. This is a very important task I'm asking you to do and it needs to stay between Goldenshade, Duckstream, and Me" They both replied with a rapid nod of their head. Purring Whitestar continued," Normally I would give out missions for my warriors and paws but I decided that since you kits are so close to becoming paws that Why not get a step ahead into your apprenticehood. I have a very important and special mission that only you three can complete." Whitestar couldn't help but let out a purr of amusement at the looks of the kits face. Especially Batkit who looked like she was about to exploded with energy. "Now Goldenshade and Duckstream will escort you to the Owlclan Border, Once your there I need you to gather as much information about the clan. As you possibly can, Every night you must come to the border to tell either one of us about your findings, Do this and I will make you three paws earlier."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My first post after a long hiatus, I'll try to update this as much as I can but I do have a busy life now that school has started. But taking this break has given me more ideas of what to do with the clans and eventually develop some side plots while moving our main one along. I will be posting some pictures of the cats improved looks and their territory that has currently been so what recovered. So expect more to come. I decided that Lilyclan will be out of the picture for a few posts, meaning that the focus will be on either Light/Darkclan or Owlclan until otherwise. I have hinted some of Whitestar's plans and one of her goals for the clans. But there is still more to come before her plans are fully set in action. What secrets will the Kits of Lilyclan learn during their stay in Owlclan. Who is very well know for taking on abandon kits. As with are recent example of the Loner kits Fernpaw, Rosepaw, and Swiftpaw. And what will Whitestar do with them. I'll will reveal those later on as I keep posting. Until Next update.
Test Subject
#546 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 11:37 PM
Default The Start of HarvestClan (Test Post)
So, I've put plenty of thought into this clan.

I can say that I intend on doing more with this challenge, along with getting more of the story from JungleClan in a different save, to put my story telling skills to the test!

(This is only a test to see where this ends up and what happens before I give anything about the starter Cat.)
Test Subject
#547 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 11:39 PM Last edited by Funtime3000 : 17th Nov 2019 at 4:39 PM.
Default The Start of HarvestClan (Intruducing, Forest)
So, I've put plenty of thought into this clan. Starting with a young She-cat named Forest, she begins her life as the founder of a clan within the deep forests of the Wolf Skies Mountains, a unexplored territory. Every night, the voices of her brother, Fernheart, in her dreams, softly guiding her. Perhaps, even in her last time of need, she can reach out and reconnect herself with the five clans of the ocean territories and redeem herself of all her past mistakes.
Forest is a bold and very hot headed she-cat. She doesn't fear death or killing other cats. Her end goal is to kill Rat, her father, for abandoning her many moons ago. Forest had three kits named Scarecrow, Moth, and Mouse before she became a loner and left her kits with a group of barn cats. She has killed seven cats (Vile, Spirit, Jasper, Morra, Lynx, Shorefur, and Ferncreek).

Forest; She-cat with black fur and ginger spots. Half blind.
Siblings; Fernheart (JungleClan Cat, Littermate, Tom)
Cloudfang (JungleClan cat, Littermate, She-cat)
Parents; June (Mother, decreased)
Rat (JungleClan cat, Father, decreased)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While this only introduces Forest, I can say that I intend on doing more with this challenge, along with getting more of the story from JungleClan in a different save, to put my story telling skills to the test!
Test Subject
#548 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 4:35 PM
Default HarvestClan Update
~Story View (Start)~

As dusk fell across the valley and fog started to grow thick at Forest's paws, the she-cat aimlessly wandered over a bridge and into the two-leg section of the mountains. As she grew closer to a large barn house, the sound of yowling grew louder. Forest picked up her speed and broke into a run as she raced for the barn house. As she broke through the fog and saw a two-leg, fast asleep on a bench, a cat yowled and was knocked into her side.
"Watch it!" She yowled as a smaller tom scurried away from her.
There were about ten cats in front of her. Three elders, and seven young and healthy cats. A dark grey calico stood up and shook his fur out.
"Who are you?" The calico demanded, his voice hostile.
"I have no right to tell you anything." Forest growled, her fur bristling. A cream and pale brown spotted she-cat shouldered her way through the crowd of cats and pushed the calico tom away.
"Back off, Baxtor," she snapped at the tom. "I'll tend to her." She mewed briskly before sitting and looking at Forest. "I'm sorry about him, he has no boundaries." She mewed kindly.
"It's fine, not many barn cats do." She mewed coldly. "Who are you?"
"My name is Millie. That was Baxtor, he's a push over and thinks he can control us all." The she-cat rolled her eyes. "Who are you?" She asked after a moment.
Forest hesitated. The she-cat seemed kind, and she didn't look like she would attack. "Forest. I live in the far off mountains." Forest replied, whisking her tail towards the far away mountains.
Millie nodded, her eyes narrowing. "What about the forest spirits? Have you gotten attacked?" The she-cat shifted so her side was showing. A large, pale green scar ran across her side. "It attacked me and scared my leg and side. Keith--" she angled her ears towards the two-leg. "--helped me. I've been living with him and the barn cats for only a few moons. I miss passing through the clan territories back by the great shores though. But, I'll just have to get used to this life." Millie shook her head and looked dejected.
"You mean the cats that live in the five clans? Like JungleClan and Boulderclan?" Forest asked, her fur prickling with furry. "Are you one of them?" She hissed.
"No! Of course not! Those clans were so strange! A cat from JungleClan attacked me and told me to leave the great shores, it's the only reason I'm here!" Millie mewed quickly, her fur bristling.
"Rat? Did he attack you?" Forest asked backing up and bunching her muscles as she got ready to attack.
"Yes, he attacked me once, but he was proclaimed as dead due to a 'dark sand sickness' at a gathering, the one before I left." Millie said backing away slightly.
Forest shot up and froze in place. Her heart stopped beating for a moment and a cold voice filled her ears; "I told you, he's gone!"
"Forest?" Millie asked creeping closer to the black she-cat.
"He's dead?" Forest asked.
Millie nodded. "He was your kin, correct?" Millie asked softly, a apologetic look in her eyes.
"Yes, he was my father. He had abandoned me at birth, my mother couldn't bring my siblings, FernHeart and CloudFang, with us as we traveled among the rouge group." Forest paused as she thought. "Millie, you seem like the type of cat who'd have some survival skills. How would you like to join me, in HarvestClan?"

~Story View (End)~

Allegiance~
HarvestCLan

Leader~
N/A

Deputy~
N/A

Medicine Cat~
N/A

Warriors~
Forest (Black and ginger spotted she-cat, white rings on tail)
Millie (Cream and white she-cat with darker brown spots, pale green scars on back leg and side.)

Queens~
N/A

Apprentices~
N/A

Elders~
N/A

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I need help getting pictures to upload, If anyone knows how, please let me know!)

I'll try to update once or twice everyday, this thread will not die on my watch!!!
Test Subject
#549 Old 17th Nov 2019 at 11:19 PM
~Story View (Start)~

Millie whisked her tail as she stared at the young cats, Elk and Eagle. The two had been hunting around the bridge before Millie had found them.
“Why are you two here? Shouldn’t you be getting petted by Keith or messing around with Cloudy? Or even getting rid of mice?” Millie snapped.
Elk and Eagle shared a look of fear. "We came because a cat, CrowFoot, visited my sister in a dream." Eagle explained softly, his tail twitching.
Millie tilted her head. "Go on?" Millie urged, suddenly intrigued.
"He... he clamed to be a old OceanClan warrior... he said that all clans relied on JungleClan before TroutStar was killed and JungleClan split up moons ago. He said he didn't have much time and that he had a prophecy..." Elk trailed off.
"What did he say?" Millie demanded.
"H-he said that 'A star pelted kit will save the new harvest' before he just... left!" Elk shook her fur out.
"Is that all he said?" Millie asked. Elk shook her head.
"He said I would be made deputy of HarvestClan, with a warrior name of Elkear, but only if I was truly loyal." Elk said, her fur fluffing up.
"Well, if this was his test to you, Elk, I'm sure you passed. But, perhaps he meant something different?" Eagle said turning to look at the fog were the echoing of a wolf howl.
"Perhaps. Is that all you came for?" Millie asked, not caring for the wolf.
"No!" Eagle proclaimed, his fur bristling. "We wouldn't have came and tried hunting if we didn't have any other intentions!" Eagle snapped impatiently.
Elk sighed as Millie just rolled her eyes. "Well, there, you no have officially joined the clan, Eagle. But, what about you, Elk?" Millie questioned as she swiped at Eagles muzzle.
"Lets get going before that wolf decides we're its next meal." Elk said nodding. She picked up the beetle and a snake.
Elk nodded as he pulled a frog closer to him and nudged the turtle towards Millie. "Better not go back to the clan empty pawed, right?" Elk purred in amusement at her brothers comment.
"Right." Millie replied, hiding her laughter.

As the trio got closer to the mountain ridge that circled camp, a small, pale brown and white speckled figure grew bigger.
"Is that...?" Millie trailed off as she placed her prey on the back of Eagle. "That's Kobe! What is she doing outside of camp? And wheres Forest?" Millie asked, her voice filled with panic.
Elk blinked at her brother who just sighed and nodded to his sister. Elk draped her prey over her brothers back and narrowed her eyes at a smaller green shape. Elk's eyes widened and Millie snapped her head towards her.
"Elk?" Eagle mumbled around his mouthful of prey.
"That's a snake!" Elk yowled. Kobe jumped and looked at the three cats before glancing back to the snake. "Run!" Elk yowled to the kit who suddenly went into panic mode.
Kobe skidded away from the snake just before it closed its jaws.
Millie dashed forward. 'Of course Forest would be hunting right now! Kobe needs food!' she thought as she bounded towards Kobe and the snake.
Just as Kobe was about to dash into the safety of the camp, her paws skidded beneath him on the slippery grass and pebbles. With complete horror, Elk and Eagle froze as they watched the kitten scramble to get to her paws as the snake slithered towards her.
Just as the snake reared up to bite Kobe, Millie dashed into the small fight and threw the snake away from Kobe. With a hiss, Millie unsheathed her claws and started to snap and swipe at the snake while dodging its jaws.
Eagle grabbed Kobe and bolted away while Elk jumped into the attack on the snake. After a few heartbeats, a yowl sounded and Elk bolted away from the snake.
Millie suddenly collapsed, the snake fastened into her skin on her jaw.
A black blur of fur raced towards Millie, any and all prey it had been holding dropped next to Eagle and Kobe. The black blur, now able to be identified as a cat, snapped its jaws around the snake and pulled it off of Millie. With a swift bite to the head, the snake dropped to the ground in a lifeless huddle that no one dared to eat.
"Get the prey and Kobe into the camp," the cat commanded as she nodded towards Eagle then towards the camp entrance. "You, go get the woodland creature! She'll understand you, tell her we need her!" The cat commanded as nodding towards a nearby marsh area.

Millie gasped in pain as the forest spirit ran her fingers through her fur and over the snake bite. The forest spirit flicked Forest's ear gently and bent down.
Forest's ears perked up and her eyes widened as she glanced at the forest spirit.
"F-forest?" Millie asked between her coughs.
"You're not going to die... you can't get poisoned with the magic from the forest spirit that attacked you flowing through your veins. You just need to get some rest for now." Forest said licking Millie's ears.
"Thank you, Forest." Millie murmured before she curled up and dozed off.
The forest spirit placed a bundle of herbs next to the moss bed. "Let her eat them when she wakes," the forest spirit rumbled softly. "She'll need the energy."

~Story View (End)~

.UPDATES.
Millie was bitten by a highly venomous snake.
Millie found an abandoned kitten named Kobe.
Elk and Eagle, siblings who used to live with Millie, join HarvestClan with news of ‘a star pelted kit that would save the new harvest’.
CrowFoot made Elk a warrior, her warrior name is Elkear.
Elkear was made deputy by CrowFoot.

Allegiance~
HarvestClan

Leader~
N/A

Deputy~
Elkear (Dark brown and russet ginger she-cat with white streaks on his chest and throat)

Medicine Cat~
N/A

Warriors~
Forest (Black and ginger spotted she-cat with white rings on tail)
Eagle (Light brown and dark ginger tom with black and ginger streaks across chest, throat, tail, and paws)

Queens~
Millie (Cream and white she-cat with dark brown spots, pale green scars on side and back leg)
(Caring for Kobe)

Apprentices~
N/A

Elders~
N/A

Prophecy(s)
“A star pelted kit will save the new harvest”

(Elkear is the only cat able to connect to Starclan, all Starclan cats that visit her are rouges who were born into clan life or Loners born into clan life who are dead.)
I left HarvestClan for a while to sort other things out and I came back and we had Kobe in the clan. I’ll work on adding him in as an important part of the clan, possibly as a small spoiler for a future event.

I got two updates in today! ^w^
Test Subject
#550 Old 3rd Dec 2019 at 10:47 PM
Why hello there! I decided to make a new clan
Welcome HeatherClan!
So I'm doing a bit of a different and much harder version of hunting. So I'm going to keep the: you can only hunt once per hunting level, unless level 10, but cats can only hunt prey spawned by prey spawners. This will make it so the clan won't want to over hunt, rotate hunting areas and make sure to go to other areas, and finding other cats in you territory is a much bigger problem. HeatherClan has no water source, so they can't fish. All other skills are still the same.
Onto starting clan news! As no cats will be joining in this update, im just gonna list the cats:
Leader: HeatherStar(tom)
Deputy:N/A
Medcat:N/a
Warriors:
MellowShatter(she-cat)
OtterHeart(She-cat)
SprinkledEar(Tom)
Queens:N/A
Kits:N/A
Elders:N/A
Prophecies:N/A
News stuff:
The four cats suddenly appeared on a lot in the middle of the plains in Ulokea Beta, with odd names. The mark of this clan, is the fact that all their cats are tailless! The kitties start socializing and practice hunting, there isn't really a need to practice fighting yet, because they haven't met the foxes yet, and birds aren't a danger yet. To clear a bit up, in the plains, there is a large danger of foxes, and for kits and apprentices, I placed 1 large bird spawner by each den, and if a large bird appears, there will be a chance that I will figure out another time that a kit or apprentice will be carried off and die. They can be fought off though, but just a danger that queens, and really the entire clan needs to be on the lookout for.
So, it turns out that my hunting challenges turned out to be more challenging then I thought, as I didn't realize that I would literally need to spam spawners everywhere, on all the lots, then wait for animals to spawn. This ended up in my cats starving for like 3 days, before I cheated them to level 8 hunting so that they could detect prey so that they wouldn't die. MellowShatter, a good name for her to be honest, and OtterHeart, also a good name for her character, have been getting really close, and while she gets along with all of the clan, she gets along with MellowShatter more than two do. They decided to be mates, but they both really wanted kits, so MellowShatter mated with SprinkledEar, before woohooing with OtterHeart.(I honestly just thought that OtterHeart and MellowShatter would be an adorable couple, but I also thought that MellowxSprinkled would make really cute kits so yah lol) MellowShatter got her pregnancy notice, so she went and talked to the leader to request that she no longer go on hunting patrols. Then she starts practicing fighting with her mate, as to be able to chase off large birds. That's about it so far, see you next time! :P
Page 22 of 27