Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 10:00 PM
My Sims look shorter and fatter than before?? (URGENT) I need help :(
Okay so I have a Windows 8 HP Pavilion about a year ago and I installed all my sims 2 games in it.

I used to have an other computer where all the graphics were low and the sims looked smaller (short and chubby) and of course the graphics were horrible but when I got my new computer everything changed When I first installed it, they looked great. They were tall slender and more normal. BUT, The other day, (about 3 or 4 days ago) I installed a one (Mansion and Garden Stuff) and when I opened up the game, my sims had gone back to looking too short and kinda fat.Their thighs are too big and their feet look bigger too. They're faces aren't as slim anymore and they just look weird. They all look extremeley weird and I really want to fix it.

I was planning on starting a sim series but I'm afraid they'll look to stubby now :/ & I honestly wouldn't want to recorde this way at all.

I tried re-starting the computer and re-installing the game didn't work Now I don't know what to do.

Is there anything I can do?

BTW: Yes my graphics rules have been edited but I know that has nothing to do with it since it was fine till I installed the new game. My parameters have also been edited but that was also before the installation but I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem regardless.

Please help ( I was really excited and now I'm just sad
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 4th Apr 2014 at 2:15 AM
Please don't open multiple threads in multiple forums on the same topic. Let's stick with the other thread, which has some replies:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=523055