Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 11:14 PM
Default Messages
I sent a message. How do I know when I get one back?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 12:30 AM
If you're talking about this site, look up at the top bar at the envelope symbol right next to your username. When you have an unread message, it will change and show the number of unused messages you have. If you click on it, it will also show a preview of who sent the message, the header of the message, and a little snippet of the message.

Also, there will be an exclamation mark by it if a mod or admin sends you a message.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2016 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
If you're talking about this site, look up at the top bar at the envelope symbol right next to your username. When you have an unread message, it will change and show the number of unused messages you have. If you click on it, it will also show a preview of who sent the message, the header of the message, and a little snippet of the message.

Also, there will be an exclamation mark by it if a mod or admin sends you a message.

Thank you!