Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#2876 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 12:11 PM
My second sim has died and it's only been 3 winters into my new game. Been wondering what happens if you leave a sim alone in a house never leaving. Well for one without social they commit suicide by basically stop doing everything. That how ever is not my cause of death, they keep dying of fire. Got one up to adult and not long afterwards croak. Use Nraas (sp?) to spawn a baby quick then age it up to be the next victim before social worker comes. Well at least this one won't be lonely she's got two ghosts to keep her company.

I'm going to make it a complete life locked in a house so help me... ...

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2877 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrowningFishy
My second sim has died and it's only been 3 winters into my new game. Been wondering what happens if you leave a sim alone in a house never leaving. Well for one without social they commit suicide by basically stop doing everything. That how ever is not my cause of death, they keep dying of fire. Got one up to adult and not long afterwards croak. Use Nraas (sp?) to spawn a baby quick then age it up to be the next victim before social worker comes. Well at least this one won't be lonely she's got two ghosts to keep her company.

I'm going to make it a complete life locked in a house so help me... ...

If you give them insane, they can talk to themselves to alleviate the loneliness. Green thumbs can talk to plants. Loners social needs decay at a slower rate. Brooding sims will randomly get mood swings where their social meter goes full red for no reason and talking to someone doesn't bring it back up.
Site Helper
#2878 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 3:10 PM
Isn't that only if you ignore your brooding sim's moodlet "Need to Brood?" I've had lots of Brooding sims, and never seen the social meter drop into the red like that. But I let them brood for a while when they want to. (I was worried over that "dire consequences" warning... And then I discovered that brooding is beneficial. Just don't put them in a rabbithole job with long hours in a stressful work tone or they could be stuck needing to brood while still at work. But if they are never leaving the house that won't be an issue.)

You will be dealing with "Stir-crazy, although I've heard that "Hates the Outdoors" will mitigate that. (So does having the mailbox at the edge of the lot so that they step onto the sidewalk while checking the mail. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
#2879 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 4:11 PM
I have no clue. She just gets these mood swings sometimes. Talking to her spouse helps, he gives her a hug and talk about her feelings and then eventually they woohoo and the mood swing is over. She gets this "desolate- no one understands me" moodlet and I guess talking it out with her husband helps. Plus woohoo brings both social and fun to full green.
Scholar
#2880 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
If you give them insane, they can talk to themselves to alleviate the loneliness. Green thumbs can talk to plants. Loners social needs decay at a slower rate. Brooding sims will randomly get mood swings where their social meter goes full red for no reason and talking to someone doesn't bring it back up.

Now what fun would that be to give them traits that would make them happy. Though my first sim was insane and was actually the one who almost commited suicide. Sheesh to be so lonely you don't want to talk to yourself anymore. The second one I took out insane and added Diva and he did better. Now this ione I took out Diva and put in Dramatic.

PS: Loner solves all your social issues but it makes them to happy to be locked up.

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Test Subject
#2881 Old 17th Apr 2018 at 6:14 PM
Connor frio and Bebe hart broke up after 1000 sim days, they are vampires, thanks story progression.. i guess.
Theorist
#2882 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 1:20 AM
Default Babies, babies, and more babies!!!
In my game the children of my favorite Sim Elizabeth and her husband, Frankie*now dead* are all having babies. The eldest daughter who is nearly an elder has a young adult son, and just had an infant called Eliza, the middle son and his wife had a boy named Elliot, and just had twins, named Elizabeth and Franco, and finally the youngest son and his wife had a baby today called Frank (after the dad and grandpa)...so effectively I have named three of the grandchildren after the grandpa or grandma.
Site Helper
#2884 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 2:39 PM
And that is a lot more like what I expected from Sims 1 with the spell to transform a pet into a human...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#2885 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 4:34 PM
I am currently running a file with an Evil father and two children.

The father randomly rolled this wish.

...His son is not dead. He clearly wants to murder the poor kid.
Lab Assistant
#2886 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 11:06 PM
I gave Cornelia Goth a makeover, isn't she beautiful? I'm currently on the hunt for a new man- and drama for her.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2887 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 6:07 AM
I moved my Starlight Shores family to Lucky Palms because SS sucks. Everyone there is hella ugly save the Savage family.
I got them a nice plot of land right next to the school. I also got them a new pup.

Scholar
#2888 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 1:26 PM Last edited by Elynda : 30th Apr 2018 at 8:42 PM. Reason: Image not showing
A new addition to the Fordyce family: Cosima.

As a toddler Jerry Fordyce had an imaginary friend doll. The game gave it the name Cosmo and I didn't think of changing it till after Jerry had aged up and the doll started moving about, by which time it was too late to change it the normal way. So I used Master Controller to put him into CAS, changed the name to Cosima and changed him to female. Once back in the game she had a human appearance until she went back into doll form, after which she was a 'normal' IF. The doll's name remained Cosmo, but when she was up and running about she was Cosima. So I was curious to know how she would turn out when she finally became real.

So Jerry finally managed to make the Magical Metamorphium potion and...

Well, her name is Cosima, and she is female. She looks pretty much as she did before, although I did have to change her hair colour, which was red, as were her eyebrows. That looked a bit too weird so I changed it to brown, but she still has those black doll's eyes. I also gave her the same clothes as before. Her traits are Over Emotional, Family Orientated and Virtuoso. I think she's going to be an interesting addition to the family.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Scholar
#2889 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 8:51 PM
I finished watching some ghibli movies and decided to try mixing western and eastern culture. Instead, I revisited one of my small Japanese-esque worlds and toned down the Japanese so that the world isnt attached to a specific culture.
This world was also nearly unplayable because the old houses were too small so I made a house based on the small Japanese mountain homes and it remotely worked out.
Lab Assistant
#2890 Old 2nd May 2018 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LivLove93
Setting up the family tree for my legacy.. it's actually a lot of fun watching it grow and come together!

That's awesome! Also my funny react is because of Leighton. He's looking a bit like Doc Brown in his old age.

Posting all generations of The Sims, from the first through the foruth.
Top Secret Researcher
#2891 Old 2nd May 2018 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmer9000
That's awesome! Also my funny react is because of Leighton. He's looking a bit like Doc Brown in his old age.

Seriously?

Sims are better than us.
Instructor
#2892 Old 3rd May 2018 at 11:59 PM
I'm going to reinstall The Sims 3 and all EPs and SPs. I miss create a style. The Sims 4 swatches system sucks.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Lab Assistant
#2893 Old 4th May 2018 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gargoyle Cat

These are leftover from the other day. You know me and my scenery fetish.

I need to clean out my screenshots. Yikes!

That's a really nice bridge. :v

I still haven't figured those out, lol.
Field Researcher
#2894 Old 6th May 2018 at 10:45 PM
Still organising and adding new CC to the game.
Thanks to my indecisiveness I keep fluctuating from one gameplay style to the different one.
On the brighter not, lately I began to develop keenness for maxis match content .That means less stress for my laptop.
Instructor
#2895 Old 7th May 2018 at 2:11 AM
My current family (Gen 2 and two children are Gen 3) are busy as always. The eldest child, Leah, just aged up to a child. Her motherthrew her a birthday party and her grandfather on her father's side died while at the birthday party (old age). Which led to a crummy birthday party for her. Her little brother, Matthew will be growing up today and mom, Christina, and Dad, Max, will be aging up to adults the following say so I don't know what I should do about parties that's just too much right there haha. Leah is the child I will probably be focusing in when they get older because she has the adventurer trait and I want to focus on her taking trips and collecting relics. Her brother will grow up to be an inventory and I'm positive in the long run that could help his sister out on her "quests" who knows lol.
Lab Assistant
#2896 Old 7th May 2018 at 3:33 AM
So, I just started a legacy, I'm already at gen 2, but gen 1 is still having children. But anyways, Gen 2 is a teenager, she's already dating her future husband & are living in the same house. Everyone are working on skills for their careers & almost mastered them
Screenshots
Test Subject
#2897 Old 8th May 2018 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LivLove93
Setting up the family tree for my legacy.. it's actually a lot of fun watching it grow and come together!

That's a amazing idea! Why haven't I thought of that! I should do one for the my life-long family the Tannerfoxes! Starting from the Sims Medieval and up to the sims 2 Current Timeline: Sims Medieval (if it's considered to be canon) -> Sims 3 -> Sims 1 -> Sims 2/Sims 4. The reason why the Sims 2 and Sims 4 are in the same place is because of one family, the Goths. (Watch the Video: "The Mystery of Bella's Goth Disappearance" for the reason why. And if you already know, you either watched the video before or you're incredibly smart to details and the reason why I'm not doing sims 4 is because Sims 4 is, to me, the Stuffs 4 because all Sims 4 i just a glorified stuff pack marathon since 'Expansion' and 'Game' Packs are just flashy ways of saying "HERE'S A NEW STUFF PACK HOORAY!")

(BTW, PM me if you like to listen to a hell of a lot of lore I made up in my own sims universe with how the Tannerfoxes and the Landgraabs are in a constant feud and how the Landgraabs are actually evil guildsmen who wish to control the minds of sims across the world with the key to the Watcher's heaven and hell, the Sixam Sphere, and how the Tannerfoxes are a family of constant criminals part of a guild known as the Criminal/Outlaw Guild depending on which side of the simlish world you're in.)
#2898 Old 8th May 2018 at 6:54 AM
Right now in my game, Cyrus has achieved the power to reset the entire universe, but he's hesitating.

Translated: I may have to scrap the entire save because of some bugs so I may as well play it off as in character.
Theorist
#2899 Old 8th May 2018 at 1:24 PM Last edited by HCAC : 11th May 2018 at 12:08 AM.
My Sims, Denise and Daniel parents of a teen and twin boy and girl (kids), had quads, 3 girls and one boy. If the game isn't borked, I'll post pics and updates. (I was having issues getting them all in one house even with Nraas).

The Portucci Quads---

Louis: (yes, I am so original)

Charlotte: (continuing the royal theme)

Victoria: (yet another royal)

and

Daniella (Dad's name is Daniel so named after him)
Test Subject
#2900 Old 11th May 2018 at 10:18 PM Last edited by BobRossIsKing : 11th May 2018 at 10:28 PM.
Let me just start with the basics

The Mcadam's family tree is a whole lot of complicated
From left to right:

Madeline, and Richie
Phillip, Mason Joanne and Cooper (triplets), Peter Annie and Matt (Triplets part 2) (They also had a son named Levi but Idk what happened to him)
Bree, and Maria

The sets of triplets are about to age in a day so is Richie. Madeline is 3 days away, and Maria is two
Phillip is all moved outliving his own life

Joanne and Alonso recently got married (butterflies appeared in the background )

I will update you all once everyone has their birthdays
Page 116 of 162