Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Additional table bbcode options available - posted on 5th Mar 2018 at 3:12 PM
Replies: 2902 (Who?), Viewed: 14667 times.
Page 117 of 117
Field Researcher
#2901 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 9:09 PM
Oh my Elmhurst looks amazing!!!Are these ruins next to the fields?You should post more zoom in pictures! >>
I honestly love it!
Ive already seen Praaven its indeed a very nicely done world but its too big for my taste, sometimes i think to my self to cut the world and keep only the farming area..But then i get lazy!
Thank you for sharing the Japanese village it honestly looks awesome..
As for not sharing you creations i dont believe your projects incomplete but then again i only see picture from CAW so i dont know exactly.But the japanese village seems pretty done in my eyes as a small world edit.
You should totally consider make a small world from scratch, i would love to see that!
Again thank you so much for sharing the files with me, you made me really happy, cant wait to see more stuff from you! ^^
Forum Resident
#2902 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 10:26 PM
oh btw the Elmhurst build isnt actually mine idk why I used a direct link. That belongs to pixelsandcompany lol. I just used the map but the complete world is not mine.
Space Pony
#2903 Old Yesterday at 4:30 AM
Mischief and Chaos had kittens! They are, appropriately, named Mayhem, Strife, and Discord. I've still not managed to get the dogs to breed and Daisy is 4 days from aging to elder. Somewhere along the line she's acquired "aggressive" and that seems to put a hamper on building her relationship with Prince. I don't think I care to breed the horse. I haven't done it before, but I also can't put up with many more animals. As soon as I decide which kitten I like the best, the rest are going!

Cooking/Gardening sim, Diara finally got to level 9 in gardening, but is still stuck at level 5 or so in cooking. This is despite cooking twice a day.

My sculptor, Myra, has reached level 9 which makes me that much closer to moving her out.

I've finally decided that Jess is going to master writing because we need a book store. He's currently at level 2 and working on a sci-fi novel.

I have no clue what to do with Donald. He was 2 days from becoming an elder when he joined the household with no skills. I think he's going to spend his twilight years puttering around the house, taking care of the animals, fixing stuff, and cleaning. If he's lucky he'll be able to convince Myra she's in love with him and then they can go have a family once she's mastered sculpting and I've put in the consignment shop.
Page 117 of 117