Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 1:20 PM
2-4 channel pet markings
I am trying to create a marking with multiple color channels, similar to the marking in my screenshot, in which there are two color options for the marking.

I have been doing a lot of reading, test package making etc. The problem I am at is when I open the package up in s3pe, I can't find a dds to export so I can edit it in photoshop. This is a screen shot of my S3PE with the package I cloned.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know this can be done, just struggling to find the correct location of the image to edit it.
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 7:46 PM
You need to tick deep clone in S3OC
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 8:37 PM
hmmm is there a setting I am missing? I don't have that option when I select the packages to clone.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Nov 2012 at 9:02 PM
I suspect that's because you've actually opened the FullBuild file in S3OC - current versions of S3OC don't need you to do that; you can just pick CAS Parts from the Cloning menu, which will also prevent the Deep Clone option (top box, underneath Create Clone Package) from being greyed out.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.