Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 12:53 AM
Default Where Can I Find ~ Working link for this Anim/Posebox ? (BrokenEmoAngel Personal Box 1)
I'm not sure if I'm in the correct place to ask this...

But I was looking at this site, and I saw this really great posebox/animbox and I realized it has almost everything I need in my story!

Unfortunately, the links (none of the mediafires) are working

If anyone has this pose box, or a working link at least...would you care to share?
I'll pose a few pictures (there were a lot of them...so I'm taking away a few)

and if there is no hope to find it, perhaps something similar to it then?

A smoking pose...

A hanged pose...

A distressed pose (Head in knees) ... I believe this one has another picture, as it is has a part two pose where the head moves up away from the knees a bit.

A teacher standing pose...

A turning around school chair pose..

P.S There is a Box 2, again with the broken link.. If anyone, anyone has any of these boxes I will be very thankful !! :lovestruc
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 1:20 AM
This posebox has a curled up pose like the one in the pic.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by katreina
This posebox has a curled up pose like the one in the pic.

Thanks, hopefully others (or you) can find some other poses similar to this since there probably is a low chance to get the link to work. Thanks again.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 2:26 PM
Do you happen to have a direct link to that posebox? Could help in finding it. It is also possible that the posebox creator is still available, so you could try to leave a message on the posting page. You could also try asking at Simscave. They often have unaccessible poseboxes up for download.

Mediafire has been annoying lately, and deleted several accounts and downloads without any good reason. My account was all of a sudden gone, and I had no wish to get my items deleted again, so I switched file host. Could be something of the same that happened here. It's entirely possible the posebox creator doesn't even know it happened.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Do you happen to have a direct link to that posebox? Could help in finding it. It is also possible that the posebox creator is still available, so you could try to leave a message on the posting page. You could also try asking at Simscave. They often have unaccessible poseboxes up for download.

Mediafire has been annoying lately, and deleted several accounts and downloads without any good reason. My account was all of a sudden gone, and I had no wish to get my items deleted again, so I switched file host. Could be something of the same that happened here. It's entirely possible the posebox creator doesn't even know it happened.

Yes, I have left a message for them, um, I'll check to see if I can find the link. Yeah, so I have heard, how unfortunate!
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 3:53 PM
http://search.4shared.com/postDownl...l_.html
This has all of brokenemoangel's stuff, including this posebox (I have checked).
Hope this helped x
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 12:01 AM
This is another good link to the boxes - https://www.dropbox.com/s/fjzw7ip6b...0Stuff.rar?dl=0