Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Feb 2016 at 7:34 AM
Default Enabling clothing for costumes
How do I change a clothing item so it will only appear as a costume? Do I change the options to appear only under work? If it helps I'm using Kuree's easy casp editor.
Thanks for the help.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 10:52 AM
If you mean the costumes for Halloween, I would like to know too. It's not career category for sure though. Might be one of the "unknown" categories that appear when editing the CASP in s3pe. Outerwear used to be "unknown12", now it appears with it's proper name but before it there are "unknown0F" "unknown10" and "unknown11".
I tried looking this up and found on simswiki (http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...:CAS_Part_Flags) before outerwear categories called "Markings (non-horse)", "Child Imagination" (which must be the children costumes from Generations i guess) and then there's "Special" (unknown11?) maybe that's it? Gotta try it.
After Outerwear it says it's "Supernatural", but in S3PE next is "Plumbotwear"
Space Pony
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 8:38 PM
That's interesting. I'll have to take a crack at the clothing in S3PE myself, granted once I have some free time from homework. Thanks for the info Kastalia !
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 3:14 PM
I'd like to know how to do this as well recategorize the Movie Stuff clothes to costumes. It seems all of the costume clothing are just career outfits so it's hard to tell what the actual code is since they all show up as Career.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 5:05 PM
I actually came across this thread you made and posted a reply: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=577077

But you might wanna check out if EA just called them 'costumes - number' with using S3PE and scrolling through the FUllbuild/deltabuild
Forum Resident
#6 Old 13th Aug 2016 at 9:50 PM
Oh, thanks! I never got a notification that someone replied to it. I'll check it out now and respond on that thread.