Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 10:33 PM
Default WCIF ACR mod?
Does anyone know where to get the ACR mod? (a mod that makes all romantic interactions autonomous) The site where to get it, is down. I really wanted to try it out Help, please? Somebody? Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 11:01 PM
With the wayback machine you still can access it. At least, in that way it works for me:
https://web.archive.org/web/2015031...hp?topic=5669.0
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 11:44 PM
What Simbiology has fallen? NO!

WowoW it's a badly hidden owo UwU Yeet skeet Idk what I'm doing
Link Ninja
#4 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 12:15 AM
I was able to see the thread for it where the first version mod is attached without getting an error.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 12:35 AM
I'm sure simbology won't be down for long. I would leave it and try again later This is the current version, though. It was never taken out of Beta but it's stable enough. http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=5669.0

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Theorist
#6 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 12:41 AM
Agree with simsfreq. Everyone needs to just chill and give BO time to get up and see that somethin's amiss. I believe he's in the Netherlands which means it's wee morning hours for him. No need for mass panic that Simbology is gone

However, isn't it just like Murphy's Law that you don't need somethin until you can't get it ... :D
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 12:47 AM
It is strange because Simbology is up and running for me. Every time, and I tried a lot to get that 404 message but no luck...
Is it restricted by areas or what?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annaminna
It is strange because Simbology is up and running for me. Every time, and I tried a lot to get that 404 message but no luck...
Is it restricted by areas or what?

Dunno but it must have only just gone down so no worries just yet.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 10:53 AM
Thanks for all the help, and good information! I guess I panicked too soon for Simbiology
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 6:23 PM
I checked the status of simbology.com with www.isitdownrightnow.com and it says "the website is either expired or listed for sale."
Screenshots
Inventor
#11 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 7:09 PM
I have no idea why some are having trouble with it. I just went there again http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php and then went to TJ's section and took this screenshot. I'm also able to dl with no problems.Notice the time I visited and the banner which says on until 2018. I'm using firefox , what browser(s) are the people having trouble using?
Screenshots

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Inventor
#12 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 7:16 PM
I use Chrome and have done so for years, so I am sure I've visited them before just fine with Chrome.
It has been quite some time ago I did, so not sure what changed that makes it so that I see the expired page now and obviously some others as well.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 7:40 PM
I'm also using Firefox. This whole situation is really weird. What would make a site appear for some and not for others? Would it make a difference which internet service we're using?
Screenshots
Inventor
#14 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 8:01 PM
^ I wouldn't think so, but I'm the furthest thing from a tech savvy person going. I'm using Centurylink ( who I detest) , if it matters. Did you update firefox in the last few days? They keep pestering me and I keep ignoring it, I doubt that would matter either though.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 8:05 PM
ACR is great, I just wish my Sims would quit giving me object errors every time they try to autonomously relax/woohoo. So annoying.

I'm sure simbology is probably down to fix stuff, though!
Mad Poster
#16 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 8:08 PM
It worked for me. I just downloaded it.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 8:48 PM
Made an experiment and opened all my 4 browsers at the same time

1. Google Chrome with Google search: Simbology is up and OK
2. Firefox with Avast safezone search: Simbology is up and OK
3. IE with Bing: Simbology is up and OK
4 Avast Safezone browser with Yandex search: SImbology domain is expired

Don't know what to think...

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/simbology.com
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 9:17 PM
I'm on chrome and mines says it's still expired. Here's a link for whoever needs to get some things during this time https://web.archive.org/web/2016082...m/smf/index.php
Theorist
#19 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 1:20 AM
@MochaBerries ... there is no need to panic or spread panic. Simbology isn't gone or goin anywhere. This is just some sorta glitch that is affectin only some people and will get sorted out in due time. Everyone just needs to put their big kid pants on for a while and wait until whatever the problem is gets resolved.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CaliBrat
@MochaBerries ... there is no need to panic or spread panic. Simbology isn't gone or goin anywhere. This is just some sorta glitch that is affectin only some people and will get sorted out in due time. Everyone just needs to put their big kid pants on for a while and wait until whatever the problem is gets resolved.

I'm not spreading panic I was just helping people who had the glitch and needed the mods at that moment. I try to help anyone I can I know this community is old and things vanish.
Inventor
#21 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 10:07 AM
I agree with mochaberries, just because someone responds or tries to help out with waybackmachine links doesn't mean there's panic. I really don't see why it's necessary to say it's panicking.
While it's sorted out, whenever, there's no harm in helping people out currently who can't access it now but would like to in a different way.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#22 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 2:14 PM
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mirjampenning
I agree with mochaberries, just because someone responds or tries to help out with waybackmachine links doesn't mean there's panic. I really don't see why it's necessary to say it's panicking.
While it's sorted out, whenever, there's no harm in helping people out currently who can't access it now but would like to in a different way.

Thank you for seeing my side.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 6:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MochaBerries
I'm not spreading panic I was just helping people who had the glitch and needed the mods at that moment. I try to help anyone I can I know this community is old and things vanish.

Whoever keeps disagreeing with me for WHATEVER reason If you have a problem then speak don't hide behind a stupid button. You're mad because ? Go be salty somewhere else. I think I know who it is and i'll never help you again you don't deserve my kindness. Grow up. Btw the archived links I and many others shared will still be here when then site actually goes away... How do you like them apples ??
Mad Poster
#25 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 6:06 PM
Don't feed the trolls. If you ignore them, they'll get bored and leave.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Page 1 of 2