Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 9:21 PM Last edited by vllygrl : 5th Mar 2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: add more information
Default List of CUSTOM LIFETIME WANTS SORTED BY ASPIRATIONS - On a blog???
Someone (sorry I forgot the simmer’s name) created an awesome list of lifetime wants aligned to aspirations with a medieval slant, which they had on their blog/simblr, something like that, but I my google-fu has failed me. 😟
I really want to find this list again because it was so well done and fits my historical game so well! Can anybody please help me?

Edited to add: Perhaps someone will recognize the beginning of the list, it goes something like this:
Family
• Secure Family Line
• Found Successful Family Business
• See # Children Safely Settled
• Become Royal Physician
• Become Marshal of the Realm
• Become Patriarch/Matriarch (be Best Friends or BFFs with all relatives)
• Master Arts of Husbandry (Max Mechanical and Body skills, gain gold badges in Gardening and Fishing, and earn FT/AL skills of Fire Safety, Physiology and Anger Management)
• Master Housewifely Arts (Max Cooking and Cleaning, gold badges in Sewing and Gardening, and having mastered Fire Safety, Parenting, and Couples’ Counseling)
• Find White Knight/Fair Maiden
• Find True Love/Live Happily Ever After
• Make # Successful Mission Trips/Pilgrimages (For Sims of the Church)

Also, there is another list, again I've lost track of who created it, but it starts out like this:
1. Expert Craftsperson - Have X gold badges in crafting (sewing, pottery, toy making, flower arranging).
2. Extra-Terrestrial Expert - Be abducted by aliens X times.
3. Seasoned Traveller - Gain all travel memories/stamps.
4. Entomology Expert - Collect and display on a wall every bug in the Free Time bug box.
5. Run with the Wolves - Become a werewolf and breed X (20) wolf puppies.

I would love to find out the author of this list too! Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me.

Find all of my Challenges in MTS Sims 2 Challenges "Ye Olde" Section:
Vllygrl's By George! Regency Play Style/Challenge; Regency/Victorian ROS;
The Medieval Charter Challenge & ROS for MCC;
The Crown of Laurels Challenge; & Besieged! New Medieval Challenge & Medieval ROS.
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:16 PM
Bump - I've added more information which may trigger someone's memorY!

The Crown of Laurels Challenge; & Besieged! New Medieval Challenge & Medieval ROS.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 10:32 PM
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Mar 2018 at 4:32 AM
Thank you, ihatemandatoryregister. The first link you gave is to a list I haven't seen before, although it is very similar to the first one I am looking for -- one more clue I've found leads me to believe it was created by Morgaine/Morganna for her Chronicles of Albion story but I'm not sure of that yet because I still cannot find it online.

The second link is indeed the source of the second list -- thank you very much for tracking that one down!