Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 5:06 AM Last edited by minhid : 11th Jun 2016 at 5:42 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Stuck at neighborhood loading screen [SOLVED]
My game freezed when it was loading the neighborhood, the hourglass cursor thingy kept spinning and took forever to load, i've tried removing the Downloads folder and deleting cache files but it won't work. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 5:21 AM
We'd need more information.

Is this the first time loading the neighborhood? It'll be busy adding stealth hoods and creating new sims. This takes a long time.

What's your system specification? Maybe you're overworking it.

What's your Operating System? What else is open at the same time? Are you perhaps running an anti-virus program in the background?

How long is "forever?" Did you go off and watch a Dr. Who marathon and it was still spinning; or did you get fed up after fifteen minutes?

Does this happen with every neighborhood, or only one?

Only you can troubleshoot your game. We can't see it. In order to advise you, we need the best information you can give us.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 5:44 AM
Oh never mind, i just deleted the NeighborhoodManager.package and it was fixed! Sorry for my stupid post, can moderators delete this page for me ? I can't seem to delete it myself.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Jun 2016 at 9:52 AM
The post won't be deleted, as you never know when it might be helpful to someone else with the same problem. Glad you got your game fixed!