Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 2:48 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default All this time and I still cant use multipart downloads {solved}
Hi, So I've been avoiding mods that have several parts because I could never extract them correctly. Supposedly its super simple but I cannot get it to work. I'm using 7-zip and from what I've read if the folders are labled part 1 and part 2 correctly the program will know to extract them together. Welp here we are, I have the parts labled and theyre both together in a folder. 7 zip will not extract them together. I get an error saying that the part two is missing ofc and I'm not sure how what to do....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I forgot that renaming them and removing some of the extra info in the file name helps. :I