Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2018 at 3:44 PM Last edited by murfee : 4th May 2018 at 6:10 PM.
Default Removing geostates?
Hello all, I was wondering if there's a way to delete geostates, either from S3PE or TSRW or something?
I want to clone an item, but it comes with like 20 geostates, in 3 groups. When I extract it all I get it one amorphous blob in Milkshape. I can't separate the mesh at all.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th May 2018 at 6:10 PM
I tried DLing this Blender tool: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=433882
But the link to the latest MeshExpImpHelper is dead, and I'm having trouble with the one I was able to find online -- I thought I installed it correctly, but when I try to click the MLOD to Export to s3m2b I get this frikkin

Quote:
s3pi.Helpers, Version=1402.22.1843.33694, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
Application failed to start:
C:\Program Files\meshExpImp\meshExpImp.exe
/format s3m2b /export "C:\Users\Murf\AppData\Local\Temp\S3_01D10F34_00000000_2BD617F3252851D0%%+MLOD.lod"
== START ==
Source: System
Assembly: System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)

at s3pi.Helpers.HelperManager.Execute(IResource res, Helper helper, String command, String arguments)
-----
== END ==

URGH. Wtf is this meshExpImp\meshExpImp.exe?

[EDIT]

I tried renaming the S3SADLLExpImp.exe to meshExpImp.exe, and this time there was no error message, but my cursor did the looping Busy spiral thing, and then...nothing.

I feel I'm getting warmer though.