Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 9:10 PM
Default How Do I Add Custom Animation To A custom Interaton To a Custom Object?
So I Have This Custom Object and I Need To Create a Custom Interaction That Has a Custom Animation Attached to it... How would I Go About Doing so? I Have a .py File With the Pose Pack ID In It And I Have the Custom Object SetUp Just How would I Go About Creating a Custom Interaction That Contains a Custom Animation? Sorry, I can't post any links/Pictures Because I am working on this as a part of a mod with others so if you could just like explain it to me that would be great!
Advertisement
Deceased
#2 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 5:48 AM
So many different variables it's tough to guide you - but a generic answer would be to look for an existing interaction in the game that is similar in concept to what you're wanting to do (looping animation or one-shot, for instance), clone it with a new instance ID and alter it to suit your needs. You shouldn't need any scripting - since you're working with a custom object you can just add that interaction to the object tuning's super affordance list.