Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 7:02 PM
Issues with The Sims Complete Collection?
Hey,
So I have The Sims Complete Collection installed on my Toshiba Laptop that's currently running Windows 8.1, and I've been able to play it without many problems in the past. However, recently, when I've tried to play it, the autorun launch screen loads up fine, but when I click on a screen resolution to launch the game, nothing happens. There aren't any error messages or anything, but nothing happens. I tested to see if it was a random compatibility issue by testing it on the household desktop computer, which is running Windows 7, but the exact same problem happened. I checked the disk, and while it's scratched, it doesn't look like it's scratched enough to prevent the game from working, especially if the autorun works fine. Does anyone know what the problem is, and how to fix it? This is baffling me and I'd really like to be able to play the game again soon.

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 7:18 PM
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 8:15 PM
Yeah, it was. Thanks for the help!

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame