Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 5:15 PM
Default WCIF potion making mod?
Is there a mod that allows sims to make in-game and downloaded potions?
Kind of like the gypsy potions mod, but instead of the gypsy the sims could make it themselves, maybe on a cc alchemy table or a witch's cauldron from AL?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 5:31 PM
You just need to become a witch in the game and then you will be able to make all those potions by using the cauldron. At least it's the easier way to do so. Or you want to do it without having AL?

You & I, we are just like sims, will live forever
Cars for TS2: FPC | VoVillia Corp. I (fixed), II (guide), III | Gingers Sims | Psychosim's Cars I, II, III | Sims2Designs | EA Store Cars I, II, III | MaximumSpider | Sims2Carsource
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 6:30 PM
No, I was talking more about cc potions, like the poison from the gypsy potions mod or the vamprotoxin-a from the vampire potion mod, not the curing potions you can already make as a witch.
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 7:22 PM Last edited by *_Drew~ : 5th Aug 2018 at 1:34 AM.
The only one I can think about is the one by Pandorasims. I used it for a while, but to be honest is quite heavyfor the game.
Otherwise there are few more sets, but they are just decorative or buyable directly from the catalog.

-New Potions
New Potions
Another set of Potions
New potions added to the Gipsy Matchmaker
Resurrection Potion
Antiaging Potion
Dezombification Potion
Plantsim Potions

-Sets Including Potions
Decorative Potions
Apothecary Set
Field Researcher
#5 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 7:34 PM
This old cauldron allows you to create potions.