Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 10:10 PM
eerr...I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 - 64GB on Verizon

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Advertisement
Inventor
#27 Old 19th Nov 2015 at 11:09 PM
iPhone 5C, pink. I've had it since November 2013, it is my first smartphone. Not a single crack or scratch on it! I does malfunction occasionally, but it's not too bad. I just wish it had more storage- it's 12 GB, and most of it's used up by the stupid iOS, so I have very limited space for music, audiobooks, and ebooks, which is what my phone is mainly for. At the moment, I have 1.1GB free. Lame.
Mad Poster
#28 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 8:57 PM
iPhone 5 Plus

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Scholar
#29 Old 24th Nov 2015 at 9:56 AM
I have an iPhone 6.

I was all happy with it until the 8.4 update which completely messed up the music app, and now it won't shuffle through my entire library anymore. -_- Shuffle has been a mechanism they've had perfected for at least a decade now. How in the world could they possibly mess it up now? Seriously.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Instructor
#30 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 6:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bassoon_crazy
I have an iPhone 6.

I was all happy with it until the 8.4 update which completely messed up the music app, and now it won't shuffle through my entire library anymore. -_- Shuffle has been a mechanism they've had perfected for at least a decade now. How in the world could they possibly mess it up now? Seriously.

Can't you just choose one random song in the Songs menu and then press the shuffle button?
Or you can ask Siri to "play all my music" and then press the shuffle button.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Test Subject
#31 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 11:41 AM
I have an iPhone 6 that I got last May. I'm liking it so far
Scholar
#32 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gabrymato
Can't you just choose one random song in the Songs menu and then press the shuffle button?
Or you can ask Siri to "play all my music" and then press the shuffle button.

The problem is not that I don't know how to shuffle. iOS9 came with a return of "Shuffle All" at the top of the "My Music" screen. The problem is that it doesn't shuffle through all of my songs. It shuffles from them, but it only selects a certain number of songs from the library and then stops.

This is really annoying for me because I listen to my library at work and I have enough songs where I went through the whole library (with lots of skipping sometimes ) once throughout the work week. Now it won't shuffle through my library altogether, so I'm constantly restarting it and hearing the same songs over and over again, when I only should have heard them once, because it should be shuffling through my whole library, not just from it!

Once again, I don't know why in the world Apple messed with this. They've had this perfected for over a decade! I want iOS 8.3 back until they fix this mess. >.>

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
#33 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 6:42 PM
My phone finally died

Page 2 of 2