Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2018 at 9:31 PM Last edited by zeddman123 : 3rd May 2018 at 9:51 PM.
Default Raising ground at the edge of the lot
Apologies if this is an old/ignorant question, but how can I go about raising the tile right at the edge of the lot? Im modelling a neighbourhood where many houses are on a shallow hill/raised lot. I want to be able to raise the very edge in order to match the terrain level of the adjacent lot. Sorry for the low res screenshot, but where the raised ground then slopes off I hope to correct and raise to the same level of the rest of the lot which is about 1/2 clicks high. The adjacent house is of the same gradient too. Thank you for your help!

B-regards.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 4th May 2018 at 12:36 PM
Hm, I don't think it's possible, at least not in-game. The very edge of the lot matches the terrain structure neighborhood-wise. Given that you've started building these lots on a flat terrain - by placing a lot on a flat surface, and then started making hills on it - you won't be able to elevate the lot edge.

The only way to do it in-game (if you have Free Time EP) is to move the lots away temporarily, use the modifyNeighborhoodTerrain on code to raise neighborhood terrain, put the lots back and try again.