Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 7:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default Sims not going to work!
Aagike ago I had an issue where I sent a family on vacation to another world thanks to traveler mod, and everything was gone when they got back home. Thankfully I fixed that however, I've encountered another problem. Now they won't go.to work. Every time I send them to work they just reset. And I got a really long error script which definitely can't say what it was word for word, however I did see it said in it "nraas script error traveler" and some stuff about career panels. I've tried making them quit and then reobtaining their job but still same thing. What can I do to make them go to work again?
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 9:23 PM
Maybe this would help? On a sim or City Hall, NRaas > DE > Options > Sim > Fix Homeworld.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 12:44 AM
In case the above is not entirely clear, "DE" means NRaas DebugEnabler.

If the DE fix doesn't help and you would like assistance with interpreting a script error log, we need to have it (or them, zipped together if multiple) uploaded to a third party file host and a link provided so we can see what's going on. But not here, over at NRaas. Our file upload mechanism is not in place yet on the new site.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 5:38 AM
It's possible that a social worker might've taken a child away before you sent your family on vacation and your save would be toast if that's what happened as I've had that corrupt three of my older saves when it used to happen.That social worker taking a child away is almost the same thing as you shift-clicking on a sim to object-delete than with TCE enabled except that you have no control over when a social worker will take a child away.
I had sims unalbe to go to work once after Claire Ursine died and the social worker took her baby away while I was controlling another family and the careers ended up totally messed up to where the toddler was in law enforcement while his older sister was military and she was a child.The parents were flaggged as too young for careers while the grandparents were both elementary school students after the baby was removed.