Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 2:28 AM
I've had both homecrafter AND body shop for a few months. I have not been able to open it since oh, january 6th. Please post help at my guest book. http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by izazu
I am having this same problem with Homecrafter +

I try to open it and I get the hour glass for 5 secs

and then nothing happens...As if I did nothing at all...

Any help would be greatly appreciated .....

/Linda

I am having THE SAME EXACT problem!
Scholar
#103 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 4:34 PM
Does anyone have any idea what is going on when Homecrafter tells you that You don't have enough space on the hard drive to export the file to the game- I have a 500GB hard drive this should not be an issue.
Test Subject
#104 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:34 PM
Ok I have tried all of the things people have suggested and I can't get this thing to even open. Does anyone know if it will just not work on Vista?

I am using Vista, and I suspect this may be my problem, because I have tried everything else. If this is the case then, does anyone know where I can find something Vista compatible, hopefuly they will release a new one with The Sims 3 for us Vista users
Scholar
#105 Old 26th May 2009 at 2:04 AM
I also have the issue of not being able to export a file because of "not enough hard drive space", when in actuality, I have a lot of hard drive space, and the file is big as nothing......

What's up with that?

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Test Subject
#106 Old 28th May 2009 at 7:07 PM Last edited by tigerscc1 : 28th May 2009 at 7:14 PM. Reason: forgot to tell which homecrafter i have
i have vista ultimate and homecrafter plus vs 100988 copywrite 2004 refuses to run and it saying in the memo that it needs a pdb file i tried all the stuff you have here and i even to compatibility to xpsp2 and clicked the box marked as run as administrator still nothing happends
Test Subject
#107 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 5:17 PM
Ive had problems with making custom flooring in HCP, i can load HCP up fine and i can make custom wall covering fine too, but when i click on the icon to make flooring a box comes up saying 'this aplication has crashed, this aplication will now terminate' any ideas?
Test Subject
#108 Old 13th Oct 2011 at 5:37 PM
Default What The ....??
This still isn't working for me!! Why??
Instructor
#109 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 8:40 PM
Homecrafter AND Bodyshop won't work for me! I searched the whole site and did every single on of them still won't work!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#110 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 11:11 PM
Well, I have Double Deluxe, Uni, OFB, and Fun with Pets running on Windows 7. This morning I opened HC for the first time and it loaded. I closed it right after because I didn't have my textures ready to create a new wallpaper. After that, I downloaded a few new wallpapers off of MTS and some other site. After installing them, I downloaded some textures and used PaintToolSai to edit them to use them for HC. Then, I went to enter HC and accidently hit BodyShop instead. I quickly hit HC after that, while BS was still loading and a message came up a few moments later that HC was already running. Thinking it was just conflicting with BS, I used the Task Manager to end the processes for BodyShop and make sure HC wasn't still running. Then I clicked on HC again and the message "The application has crashed..." popped up immediately. I restarted my computer and checked for any Sims 2 processes in Task Manager, didn't find any, and tried to start HC again. The same message came up again. Then I tried to "Run as Administrator" and the message came up yet again. I uninstalled HC and installed it again. The same message came up. I have removed all of the packages labled floor and wall from my downloads. I re-installed HC a third time and the same message popped up.

I was finally able to run HC after removing my Downloads folder entirely.
Page 5 of 5