Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2017 at 5:37 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Unlocking Build Mode Items on a Resort
Hi, I want to change some of the walls in one of the resorts. I know about changing apartments, but I don't know if that cheat will work on a resort or not. I just picked up TS2 again after being gone for a few years. Unfortunately, I don't remember much in the area of build cheats. I did read the guide, but it doesn't say anything about editing resorts. Will the apartment build cheat (apartmentBuildBuyRestrictions on/off) work on a resort? Btw, I own all of the eps for TS2.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th May 2017 at 7:49 AM
If by resort you mean hotel
boolProp dormSpecificToolsDisabled true/false
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th May 2017 at 8:15 AM
Myself I always change the zoning.

changelotzoning community save and go to hood view, reload the lot make your changes and change it back with changelotzoning hotel, save and you are done.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2017 at 3:27 PM
Thanks! Both are good ideas. I just wasn't sure if the apartment or the dorm cheats would work. Thanks again!