Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 1:48 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default {SOLVED}My LotAdjuster isn't working
I had downloaded the LotAdjuster HERE and I tried to use it and it not usable or something like that with the shortcut..so when I went out it took that and put it in the trash..

Anyway I downloaded it again and this time it is working but I have no neighborhoods in there to check..and I even did the browse but nothing..

I have had it in the past and am playing the Sims2 Ultimate Collection..and in the past I had Windows Vista now I have Windows 7..would that make it stop working..

Or maybe I have it in the wrong area..it was going to take it to the downloads but I put it on the desktop first then moved it to the Downloads folder..

Where is it supposed to go..???? Or is it not working anymore..

Never mind I am an IDIOT

I forgot you have to be out of the game for it to work..sorry about that..if you want you can delete this topic..

Thank you for your help in advance
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Aug 2017 at 12:39 PM
Heh - no worries Broomhilda, we all do stuff like that.

If you really want to delete the topic, you can do it yourself by deleting your original message.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc