Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:26 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Furniture Placement
I have been building a lot of buildings lately and I have noticed that sometimes when I place furniture, the game turns the furniture around as if to say the direction I want the furniture to go is not the way it should go when I click my mouse to place the furniture. Sometimes it turns it around in a way that the furniture intersects with walls which prevents the furniture to be placed.
Is there a way to stop this from happening? I am finding this really annoying.
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:39 PM
You can use the < and > keys to rotate objects. You can also hold the mouse button down and rotate stuff that way. But neither of those options guarantee that the object won't rotate when you release the mouse button - what I find will help is holding down the CTRL button on the keyboard while placing stuff that insists on rotating like that.