Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 11:48 AM Last edited by jain : 10th Jan 2018 at 9:02 PM. Reason: Resolved

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Hiding the Adult Santa Cap - Where is the thing?
I want to make a hider for the adult santa cap, the one that droops over one side of the face. It shows up at least half the time as my first choice when making a male sim and I am TIRED OF THE THING. I hate that hat. I know how to make hiders but I can't find it to hide it. It shows up in CAS as a base game item when I search for it with testing cheats enabled. It's definitely not in the base game file though. I finally realized it came with the Holiday Stuff Pack which doesn't show up in the program files under a separate folder. Where does the game store that stuff? It's obviously reading it since there's that hat.

I'm not sure this is a Help request. I apologize if it belongs somewhere else. Thank you for any assistance.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 12:01 PM
This is from the holiday pack- so will likely be in the H05.bundle.package or H06.bundle.package files in:
[Basegame Location]\TSData\Res\Catalog\Bins
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 9:00 PM
Thank you! I did find the package files right where you said they'd be. They did not have the skin packages, but when I looked through the BG skin files again I found the hats. I don't know why I missed them all the times I searched for them. I can really use the object files in H05 - I'd prefer to hide holiday objects until I want them. Thank you again - I would never have found these.